Sexual Partners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
A Really interesting conversation developed in my office between the guys (of course) and they were arguing over whether they would want to know how many people thier partner has been with and vice versa.....

DO you tell your new partner how many?
Does it stay in the past?
Do you want to know how many they have slept with???

Interesting!!!

Oh and i don't mean this weeks "hot number"(or prostitute chris)....i mean someone you are considering a serious relationship with or are IN one....
;)

arenas809

May 22, 2002
no...

it's not important...

besides most people lie anyway...

guys add on to the number when talking to the guys...

subtract when talking to girls..

girls subtract no matter what...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
According to Miss Manners...

You should NEVER divulge anything like that to your partner!!!

I totally agree with arenas809...he is soooo right!!!

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
If you don't want to know...don't, ask!!!

I always tell the truth! If you don't want to know...don't ask. Once a boyfriend asked me that question, I asked if he really wanted to know. When I told him he was sooo upset. We didn't talk for weeks. If you don't want to know the answer to a question all I can say is don't be stupid....don't ask!!!!
But then,what does it really matter? If I'm with you now then I'm with you. I'm not with anyone else but you...who cares about the past. The present and what can be for the future is what I think is the important issue

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Whomever you have been with makes you who you are today!
Punto.
And you should never kiss and tell.
IMHO
mk

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I agree with all the ladies and arenas809 is absolutely right. Men tend to add (does not apply to criss, he lost count years ago) and ladies subtract.

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
I never ask

Because that leads to comparisons. I'm afraid I could hear things like: "yes, you are okay but that other guy used to scratch my bellybutton from the inside", etc.

On the other hand, one of my girlfriends used to say: you are what you eat that's why you are the only one I call "My Cun#y Dracula". She claimed one night I lost my sense of smell and ate her "steak" very rare.:lick:
I always denied it, but I have to admit that in the morning my lips were a little sticky.:surprised

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
I never ask either

I am comfortable in my sexuality and I am no angel myself. So when I have women I have been seeing ask me about my partners, I won't say either way or another. I will tell them what I like and ask them what turns them on as well. Telling about your previous sex partners and techniques usually brings up problems in various ways. I never kiss and tell if possible. I do like to make sure they are sexually healthy though, that is the only thing I really care about, current sexual health, I don't want to get any type of STD. The current woman, Yesenia, I am seeing has asked me but I will never tell her a thing, not that I could give her a number anyways. Some things are better off left in the past and not being known if you are with someone you really care about.
dale7(Howard)

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
We all agree that it's best to stay away from questions like these. You know the person isn't a virgin so you obviously aren't the first, does it really matter how many they have had? No. This will just bring more insecurities into the situation because even if he/she tells you there has only been one other, you are gonna wanna know if you are better than that one and ask more dumb a$$ questions. If we put as much thought into positive things in relationships instead wondering about things like this we might have happier more romantic couples.

Of course people wonder but leave it at that, lie to yourself, don't worry about it, whatever you have to do......
If you are out with your guy/girl, and the see an old friend of the oppposite sex, and smile and greet and such. You wonder if they ever had sex with that person sometimes right? But never, never ask.......never......let by-gones be by-gones and concentrate on what the two of you had together instead of what he/she had with someone else.

kukla

Mar 13, 2003
never ask, never tell

but being a pretty honoust person, if do they ask I tell. It always leads to problems though.
Whatever happened in the past (good and bad) shaped you into the person you are today.

Never feel sorry about the things you did, only about the things you did not do.

Kukla

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Most men don't care,most women do!

Men don't care,because as long as you are giving them what they want it doesn't matter! Women do care,because they are usually insecure in their relationships! Most men can be married to a woman for 50 years and never wonder why his wife never said that she loves him! Try that with a woman! After the first day: "Do you love me?","Yes Dear!",But you never SAY that you love me?""I pay the mortgage every month,what else do I have to say?""Tell me that you love me,I love to hear you say it".............So tell them that you love them 10 times a day,and you will get everything that you want!
NEVER talk about past wives or lovers,women will use the information to get back at you later!
"What is past,is prolog"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Winker

Mar 3, 2003
Who, what, where, when and how does not matter.

However since STD's are a real issue, some discussion of your past can be appropriate. Even if it is just to agree to get tested together.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Hmm.......

I just go by the Department of Defense's policy.....don't ask, don't tell hehe:bandit: :bandit:

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
lalla said:
A Really interesting conversation developed in my office between the guys (of course) and they were arguing over whether they would want to know how many people thier partner has been with and vice versa.....

DO you tell your new partner how many?
Does it stay in the past?
Do you want to know how many they have slept with???

Interesting!!!

Oh and i don't mean this weeks "hot number"(or prostitute chris)....i mean someone you are considering a serious relationship with or are IN one....
;)

Are you saying that the pros do not count?
Then some of us can lower that number
significantly. ;)

1) I may tell the new partner how many if asked.
2) Normally.
3) Probably not. Why know about what you can't change
or control anyway.

Winker: Good point. An important matter that both parties
should be truthful about.

Moca

Last edited:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Never considered asking,and will take the fifth if asked,it is a stupid question asked only by stupid or insecure people
J.H.
P.S. Why dont pros count is that not cosidered sex

Status
Not open for further replies.