reunion--when and where in April?

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I will be in POP in three weeks. I get there April 15th. Who will be around? Does anyone want to meet for dinner?

I hope to get to Santiago and Santo Domingo. Unfortunately the doctors who were going to see Damalbi have put me on hold for now. So I may not be going to the deaf school this trip. I will be bringing down speech therapy stuff.

Would love to meet up with some of the illustrious DR1 crowd!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I'm sure the SD contingent will arrange something. Hope to be able to meet you then.

Chiri

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hi MaineGirl,

We should meet - have a look at your schedule and let me know where and when.

I heard that a party is planned for April 19th at Rockys in Sosua but I'll leave it to the organizers to announce this event formally.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
April 19th it is. Meet and greet about 30-40 DR1'ers. Rockys in Sosua at 7pm for dinner. Marco puts on a nice spread and has in the past for our dinners.

Email Rockys with reservations @
rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com and mention DR1.

This is going to be the biggest North Coast Get together to date and we have had a great time previously. Pictures to follow.

I will be in town from the 14th. my cell number in the dr is 853-6158.

Escott

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Jazz, sounds awesome! I will email my rez. Wonderful.

Chris, let's have lunch perhaps? Semana Santa is better as I will be in POP for sure. Cafe Cito is right in the front yard but I am willing to hop on a motoconcho :). Maybe Thursday or Friday, or if that is not good maybe Saturday or Sunday (my itinerary is open).

Mainers, will we see you guys at Rocky's? By the way, you have adorable children! And the puppy is still alive, that is good!

La Profesora, I would love to talk with you as well.

Rosanie, can you make it?

:) :)

MG (Sunkist)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I'd love to meet you, MaineGirl...we'll be in POP from April 9-23...we'll also be at the get-together at Rocky's...I can only handle so much pelia gallo and dominoes with my husband, so would love other company during this time!

Let me know...pm or e-mail at tburgos@shaw.ca

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Chiri, I hope you can make it to the get-together on the 19th...if not, would really love to get together with you while we're in the DomRep.

La Profesora

Jun 23, 2002
Hi Maine Girl,

I live in Puerto Plata, so I will be here for certain. Don't think I can make the meeting in Sos?a, but send me a PM and we can probably work out something for an afternoon.

I have some information for you about the deaf school in POP.

LP

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I think I can, I think I can

Doggonit, I am going to try and make that meet at Rockys...19th is a Saturday, so if we are not at Punta Rucia, I'll get up there....

Oh my, oh my!

HB

P.S. Sent you a PM on Damalbi

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
trina said:
Chiri, I hope you can make it to the get-together on the 19th...if not, would really love to get together with you while we're in the DomRep.

Trina, I won't be taking to the roads during Semana Santa but if you are going to be in the capital at any time during your visit let me know -- we'll work something out!

Chiri

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
MaineGirl

Chris, let's have lunch perhaps? Semana Santa is better as I will be in POP for sure. Cafe Cito is right in the front yard but I am willing to hop on a motoconcho . Maybe Thursday or Friday, or if that is not good maybe Saturday or Sunday (my itinerary is open).

I've not been in the DR during Semana Santa and I'm trying to figure what the best day is to travel to POP during that week. Thursday the 17th looks the least busy so what about lunch at Cafe Cito on Thursday, 17th?

Christa