For Pete Rose's sake, how dumb can Bush be?

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Three cowboys were hanging out in a bar, discussing George W. Bush's visit to their ranch earlier that day.

"The funniest part," the first one said, "was when he kept trying to honk the cow's horns, complaining that they didn't work."

They laughed, and then the second cowboy said, "No, the best was when he asked if being a cowboy meant that I was half-cow."

They all laughed louder, and then the third cowboy said, "No, boys, the best was when he tried to milk that steer!"

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hey, you're back!

We missed you...even though this joke didn't make me laugh at all...

Are you gonna tell us about the trip?

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
I missed you, too, MQ.

But being that I'm Dominican, will my trip report count?

If it does, then here goes it:

Carajo, pero que paisito nos gastamos!

-Jose?to

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Joseito

No political opinions in here please..not even in clown bin wasnt even funny anyway.Go back to your cartoons.
Larry

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Larry(youHate D.R)

For someone who's always reminding us that he lives in NYC (as if that's supposed to impress us), you have absolutely no sense of humor. Not only that, but apparently you have yet to master the simple art of reading, for where's the political opinion, nincompoop?

I have a suggestion for you and jizz-scum: the two of you, plus GWB, should get on a circle jerk. No details. PLEASE. You guys are consenting adults.

-Jose?to

Last edited:

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
jizz-scum...

Most psychologists would conclude that thoughts involving restrooms and same-sex people renders one a sexually-deviant subject.
Jazzy, I hereby consider you psychometrically unbalanced. Would you care to disagree?

-Jose?to

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Little Joe, I just consider you a twit and couldnt care less what you feel or think (if thinking is actually possible for you) so I will put you back on ignore. No longer will I waste even a thought on you.

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
So-so try...

But you used the word 'twit' erroneously, jizz-scum. If you need lessons on the proper use of disparaging words, let me know. By the way, your brain will never experience detumescence again. The constant use of 'perfume de vieja rezadora' rendered you incapable of performing simple word usage.

-Jose?to

Last edited: