The Big Prize Goes To The Most Corrupt!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
THat is what Cardinal Nicholas Rodriguez Lopez has to say! Please read the whole excerpt in the Todays News Section on DR1.It sounds like it was written by a Pissed Off DR1er,not by the Cardinal! I guess even He has had enough of this Government corruption! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC"Give Em HELL Nicholas"!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Criss Colon said:
THat is what Cardinal Nicholas Rodriguez Lopez has to say! Please read the whole excerpt in the Todays News Section on DR1.It sounds like it was written by a Pissed Off DR1er,not by the Cardinal! I guess even He has had enough of this Government corruption! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC"Give Em HELL Nicholas"!

I find it quite ironic that the leader of the 2nd most corrupt organization in the DR is Chastising the most corrupt.....or is it vice-versa?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Your dislike for the Catolic Church has been well documented!

It is good to see that you are consistant!Did you read what the Cardinal had to say,or just come out swinging?We can discuss politics,the war,and religion, in person, when you are here!Such conversations,to be fruitful,must be mixed with "Presidente"! Cris Colon

Last edited: