*** Chat Logs ***

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
In case you didn't know, a log is kept of every chat session.
It shows who's on, who's "impersonating" who, IP's, what's said etc. We do this just in case of a problem in the future, basically cover our backs. Don't worry, virtually every site that offers chat on their servers does the same, we are not doing anything new or anything that other sites don't do.

Problem:
Taking a look at the logs, it looks like some people have been having fun, unfortunately. It's really sad how some people act, especially when they are supposed to be mature adults.

Solution:
Until we upgrade the chat room to stop this happening, we will be keeping a closer eye on the chat logs. If the BS continues, the logs will be posted in FULL for ALL to see and people will be able to make up their own minds about individual posters. Plus we will lock the offending posters accounts. Don't say you haven't been warned.

We apologize to the majority of users that use the chat how it's intended and how we hopped it would be used. We considered closing it down until the upgrades had been completed, but that
just penalizes the majority of chat room users, that's something we didn't want.

Thanks!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Has there been a problem?

Yes, some people have logged on under assumed names and tried to rile people up and some of the chats are of an "adult nature but it appears to me that it has all been in good fun!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
I plead innocence!!

Haven't been to a chat session for quite a few months now so it ain't me!!