I Need Help!!!

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Ok, my wife?s Birthday is coming up.
Here is what I want to do!!!!!!!!

1, I need a stretch limo for a Saturday, from 12pm to 3am.
2, I need a FULL service Salon, Facial?s, Mudpacks, Manicure, Pedicure, Massage.
3, I need a place for 1st class attention during dinner, I don?t care too much about the food, I want a personal server for each person going.
4, I need a place for the Woman to go and let their hair down. (Chippendales)

I want to send 5 woman out at 12pm and get them delivered back around 4am.

My Wife?s Birthday is May 31st, And I want to send Mechi, 1 sister, 2 sister-in-law?s, 1 best friend, out on a killer, 1st class, night in the Capital.
If this were NY, it would be NO PROBLEM!!!! I know the who, what, & where, too call, but it?s not.

I also want too hire a Personal Assistant, too accompany them, through out the evening, and take care of any details that were not thought of, in the pre-arrangements. I would give him a cell phone and cash, and he could call with progress reports, while the boy?s and I, are having our own evening, get together.

This is the DR, and I?m lost, nobody I know, here, can help me out.
This is an honest plea for help!!!!.

My Wife doesn?t check this Forum. That?s why I, posted here.

And before any body starts the jokes, go look in the mirror 1st

Thanks
Tim H.

Last edited:

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
I can not help you Timex, As I do not know where to get anything in DR anymore. but I must say that it is a very thoughtful gift and she will love it. Email Pib, maybe she can
help you out.

Lina

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Tim...my friend!!!

I can't help you out in the DR...but if you want to send them all to Miami...I'll make sure they have a GREAT time!!

judyisnice

Oct 11, 2002
HOW NICE ARE YOU!!

What a wonderful thing to do for your wife....

The world needs more men like you.

Hope you get the help your looking for.

JUDY

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
AWESOME

This is very cool! I really wish I could help you but I won't be there at that time.

Here's my list - I want a man like you darlin....... what a nice guy.... I'm sure you will be well rewarded by your wife after.....

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Timex are you sure your wife is Dominican?;-) I don't care if I sent my novia to paris for a weekend with her friends and family, 5 star accomodations, limos, chippendales, spas, shopping sprees, private jet etc etc etc etc.

She would be PISSED that I didn't want to spend the evening with her! ;-) Plus if she knew, me and the "boys" were having our own get together she would think something was up!

Once Dominicanas start sniffing, they will continue to find "dirt". They'll think, ah. . . . .that is why he is sending me to see strippers, he is at Jazzys getting lap dances, and who knows what else. . . . . . .;-)

If your wife goes for it, I will personally petition the government to revoke her Dominican citizenship;-) NO way she has ANY dominican blood;-)

Tongue planted somewhat firmly in cheek;-)

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Sounds like you use a 3ft leash for yours?

I'll come back with a proper response, later. I'm at work now.

Thanks
Tim H.:cool: