Visit

simon0w

Apr 16, 2003
Hi,

I've never been to the Dominican Republic and would like to know if you recommend it for my honeymoon. We would be staying in the tropical beach hotel.

Simon

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
simon0w said:
Hi,

I've never been to the Dominican Republic and would like to know if you recommend it for my honeymoon. We would be staying in the tropical beach hotel.

Simon

In what town? Is it called "The Tropical Beach Hotel?"

marc

simon0w

Apr 16, 2003
Yes Marc.

That's the hotel. Haven't got the name of the town to hand. Have you heard of it?

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
hmmmm

Simon0w

I would advise that you do a bit of checking so that the board can help you more. There are a lot of people eager to take your money in the country, and there are some places that aren't what I would call ideal for honeymoons. I don't know you or your significant other, so it's tough for me to say what you would and wouldn't like - but it is even tougher when we don't know what town you're looking at ;)

Are you looking for something with all the trimmings, 5* style? Or a little cabana on the beach with a horse hitched out front? The DR will have both for you, but I don't know where this hotel you mention fits in.

take care
m

simon0w

Apr 16, 2003
Marc,

It's the luperon hotel on the north coast. Having looked at the feedback on the resorts review it looks very impressive. Do you know anything about it?

Simon

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
That's a Nice Place

Luperon is growing in popularity. It is a quiet little town and that place is very nice. You will enjoy your stay there.

Just be sure to check the reviews both here and on www.debbiesdominicantravel.com

Those will tell you if it is right for you and your SO.

HB