New road at Costambar!!

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
It is like a dream come true, the entrance road from the main highway to the security gate in Costambar is being completely rebuilt by Smith-Enron. Hard to believe but it will soon be reality! This will make a huge improvement for residents & visitors. Also a tremendous effort has been made by the Propert Owners Association along with property owners to beautify the project. big thank you to all involved. Canadian Bob.

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Isn't it beautiful!!!!!,

I have to say I was happy for the detour I found a few new businesses I did not know existed right outside of the costambar.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Don't celebrate for too long, the heavy duty equipment business right near the entrance of costambar gate will break any new road in to pieces in a matter of days. They have fixed that part of the road a million times only to have it broken again by the heavy trucks and machinary.

maggiemay

Aug 31, 2002
Can someone let me know how the work is progressing??..I'm not back to Costambar for another week and I want to know if it's worth washing my car or if I should just leave it dirty.
Thanks
Maggie

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
Although it's progressing along quite nicely, I would recommend not washing your car right away. I just got back last Monday and there's a great big lake at the beginning of the road that was created due to a broken water pipe and heavy rains (at night). It was running like a river while I was there and all the cars where quite dirty. Hopefully, the excess water will disappear soon.