I screwed up!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It's like the 747 jumbo jet dashboard around here with all the buttons I have to handle :rolleyes: sooooooo I was trying to move mainers good story into the Positive Stories Only thread" In order to do that I have to split her post therefore creating a new thread then merge the too threads together. I had to also make a new thread with rules and delete the old one. I had two windows opened and when I went back I thought the I had one extra one so I deleted the whole thing thinking is was only the extra post. Trust me, the last thing I wanted to do was delete MY OWN THREAD on positive stories about the Dominican people. I apoligise to all the wonderful people that did post their positive stories about their experiences with the Dominican people.

It was the thread called "Positive Stories Only" if you would like to continue here I will then change the title.

Thanks and have a Happy Easter.

Last edited:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Maybe it would be wiser to just........

Go with the flow!!

That way you wouldn't have to move things around and split up threads and create new ones.......

-----------

Can you do me a really big favor and please drop the throw away snide remarks in some of your posts. It's not necessary and it does nothing for the board. Let it go, it's not the school playground...

Rob.

Last edited by a moderator:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Thats it, you give women a little power and they screw the whole thing up.
Good thing I wasn't following that girly thread.
Now lets get back to sex and insults.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Did you hear about the Pakistani Chiropractor who went to the Urologist?

The urologist told him he had the "Clap"!..... "I want a second opinion!" said the Chiropractor. "You're ugly too!"said the urologist!!!!
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

To bad you are not in Santo Domingo now.I have a "Salt&Pepper" team coming at 6 pm!You could watch!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Re: Maybe it would be wiser to just........

MommC said:
Go with the flow!!

That way you wouldn't have to move things around and split up threads and create new ones.......

....quit harassing the moderator!!!!!

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
We all have those type of moments

I have done many things without realizing it and kicked myself later, thinking how in the heck could I have done that. I actually enjoyed reading those threads because they were positive and show the side of the DR and its people that many love and most don't know about. Keep up the good work Anna, doing a great job.:cool:
dale7(howard)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks Dale. I have started part dos. It would be nice if you could contribute especially now that you have seen another side.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
I will Anna, you twisted my arm

I will post some experiences I have had that were positive after I get back from my Spanish class tonight, have to leave soon. I can't say no to you:)
dale7(Howard)

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Keep up the great work, Anna!

Accidents happen, Anna...don't worry about it!

But I think you should stop bragging about the great pay and benefits you get as a moderator...I think you've made someone jealous ;)

Has Guelph defrosted yet? When do you think you'll be heading to Toronto for another night out at El Rancho? I see your cutie friend Fernando there almost every week.

Anyway loved reading the positive stories...a nice change of pace from the same old, same old Dominican bashing that usually goes on. Can't wait to read the ones in part dos.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Hell Anna!

Stop telling people about the perks of this job. Next thing you know there's somebody complaining about the mods. We can't have that here.

Don't worry. It could happen to anyone, even Homer Simpson. :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hey Pib which one is the "ANY" key? I still don't have that Tab I ordered and I found that I have no "yes" key so I use the letter "Y"

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Don't worry Anna, these things happen :)

I think your all doing a fabulous job, thanks!!!!

It's made our life easier so we can put more time
into other projects that promote the DR...

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
anna, i have gone through my internet temp files and all i can find on this computer is trina's story. if you want i can send it to you.

my office one deletes after 24 hrs. if you have the time and your temp files don't delete for a few weeks you (or any one else reading) might locate the thread in the dust on your/their hard drive.

mob :classic:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Robert

into other projects that promote the DR...--Robert

Robert,
When are you going to do something important like add more games to the arcade like I requested several times(like chess)?

Larry

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
Anna,

Since I was the hijacker, I was going to try out MOB's suggestion. Sorry to say, I don't know how to find temporary internet files. Maybe Rob will give you a raise if you find the thread.

Mainer

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Not your fault mainer.
I got all excited I found the whole thread in googles but of course when I click on it there's nothing there.

Amazing though everything is in that googles ;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Re: Robert

Larry (ILoveDR) said:
into other projects that promote the DR...--Robert

Robert,
When are you going to do something important like add more games to the arcade like I requested several times(like chess)?

Larry

Eventually...