My god! What 's the matter with the weather?

Peter

Feb 27, 2003
Hi everybody!!!

I plan to go on vacation to Sosua from the 18.4 to 2.5, but as I am looking to the weather forecast, it seems very bad. Can anybody tell me about the weather on the north coast during this period? Is the sun shining partly, or mostly? Or is it raining all day long? I am a little bit afraid of having holydays without sunshine!!! Thanks for your answers!!
Peter from Paris.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Sun shining bright over Sosua this morning. Rained last night. Chances are that whatever rain we get during your stay will be mostly late afternoon and evening.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Peter

I know the weather websites give the impression that it is going to rain everyday.If it rains it is usually very heavy and over quickly.

Larry

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Warmth

There will be sun. Don't worry about rain, focus on having a good time no matter what the weather is. What you definitely will have is warmth. Regards, PJT

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Why don't they teach Geography?

HEY! We are just 19? North Latitude!

That lies between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn.
That means we are in the TROPICS!! FGS!

It never gets cold (Unless you visit the high valleys) and it never gets too hot. It rains, and it gets dry, real quick.

this is not cold, dreary, England or Scotland or France or Holland where it never stops raining!

HB

nor Canada HB

Nor is it Canada where in the most southern portion of the country 42oN it is cold and windy and freezing the maple trees uptight for the winter, so we can get a good crop of Ontario Maple Syrup to carry south to the DR again for special people.
By the way HB, the cigars are excellent and how was the maple syrup.