TV Producer

bredaf

Apr 21, 2003
I am a TV Producer/Director and Writer wishing to find work on the North side of the Island. I particularly know the area from Cabarete to Samana. I love the DR and intend to live there in the next year. Any idea where I might find work please.

bredaf

Apr 21, 2003
Indie said:
Exactly what type of work are you planning on doing?

I would like to be able to work in TV or make TV programmes out there, I am experienced and usually work out of London and NYC. I just want to slow it down a little but still be creative and earn a living. I made some films with American storylines in the US for the European market, working with one other producer, we had a little company and hired staff when we needed them and subject to commissions.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Drop me an email at rafael@dr-tourist.tv

I am also from NY, but live in Santo Domingo now. I am working on some small video oriented projects.

I am also in the process of piece by piece bringing in my equipment. I have mostly an editing/post production BG, but was doing sales for a Video Software maunfacturer for the last 6 years.

I haven't gotten into doing an TV yet in the DR, but am making contacts etc. I am going to concentrate on Streaming Video stuff for now, but we should probably chat.

Drop me an email. If you are in NY, I am in NY for another week or two, and need to go to Manhattan to buy some gear at some point.