Aeromar (In flight Service)

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
I don't like aeroMal. I will never fly aeroMal. But I wanted to say that one of my uncles that flew them was telling me that their inflight service was excellent. I guess for a Dominican excellent is a bottle of Brugal or Presidente beer and a hot plate of Dominican food. That's his take on it.

Is this true. Do they give you rum & beer on the plane. And, serve Dominican food?

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Aeromar doesn't serve hot food anylonger. Samana1 you better come from Holland to update your information. I know one flight attendant from BQ and he confirms it. NO MORE HOT MEALS, like a small potrion of Corn Flakes is served now, nothing else. Drinks are limited too.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aviastar

You come every time with a respone, who knows thats attendant or Aeromar management.

Maybe its temporaly because cheap flights discounts but i have contact Aeromar and they serve food and also El Tigre says so who knows better ehmm.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
The flight attendant who serves that food is with me right now, he says that they don't serve that type of food. And he knows better than "managment" because he is the one who serve it.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
I am wondering, will they always delay flights to MIA, I understand that the plane comes from NYC and have to go to MIA, but 2 hours delay to MIA is a normal thing for them, maybe they should lease another aircraft, or ask their staff to load faster cargo. Today flight to MIA was delayed as always, what a pity!

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aviastar

You are looking to flight trackers!?

The aircraft is departed at 18:52 and arrived in Miami 20:50

(23 April 2003)

only 20 minutes and NOT 2 hours also what i say there is no delay more on these flights since last 2 weeks and Aeromar will keep flying as scheduled.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Explain

So Aviastar you are totally wrong, i dont know why you hate Aeromar so much to give people wrong information, why, can you tel me why?, why you say incorrect information to downgrade Aeromar?

BQ201_MIA_SDQ_23april2003.gif

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
according to their website, they serve food and drinks as part of their inflight service.

this is what the topic is, so stay on the topic!

maxwell

Apr 29, 2003
Aeromar Food

Aeromar serve food in their Flt, But to MIA they are not serving hot meals, the NYC they are providing great food and awesome service and yes they have drinks in the aircraft and if the DR people feels good drinkin rum in the flt they are going to keep that service

M

Meng

Maxwell well said

Your absolutely right.... All flights include the hot meal service with free drinks.. except the miami route... (they have drinks and snacks, not HOT FOOD like JFK routes). Miami route will restart this inflight service like JFK (rum, beer, hot meals and all the other stuff in June when they begin using the 737-300)

-meng

El Tigerito

May 4, 2003
I used to board Aeromar once. Nothing special, this is an ordinary airline, doesn't make you come back again. I would fly on it again only in case if there is no other carrier on the route.

I don't see why is all this hysteria about Aeromar on this forum. It doesn't deserve it!