Car rental agency at Santiago airport?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Scott

If I decide to go and there is an AA netsaver deal to santiago available and not one for POP then I will fly into Santiago and drive to sosua if the airfare difference is enough.I love that scenic drive over the mountain.

Larry

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
That scenic drive is a pain in the ass if you don't have to take it or don't want to take it.

You will never save enough money to make it worthwhile.

Didn't try making a reservation through the board Robert. I will check it out next time and compare it to the internet prices.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I guess you are right

Yeah you are probably right Scott. Better off keeping things simple and sticking with what I know.Thanks for the advice.
Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: Sure does...

Robert said:
Santiago
Aeropuerto Internacional Del Cibao
Secci?n Uveral
El Licey, Santiago
Autopista Duarte Km.12
Tel: (809) 233-8163
Fax: (809) 583-5543

http://www.dr1.com/national/locations.html

Can someone please advise if Nationals office is actually AT the airport as the address suggests or upon arrival, will I have to take a taxi to get to the rental office?
Larry

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Who cares?/

If you get here at an hour when I can pick you up, I will. It is just a 10 minute ride into town. where we can find a good deal or pick up your vehicle..

HB

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
HB

Thank you very much for the offer. Its no wonder everyone holds you in such high regard. I'll shoot you an e-mail as my plans begin to take shape and let you know what I am doing.
Thanks again,
Larry

Barry

Jun 28, 2003
Larry,

I just rented a car from Alamo which is the same Company as National in the DR - As far as I read on this board.

http://reservations.findrentalcars....d=eaa_MGZETIQuRH?pageName=carSearch&cid=49356

Enter STI in the Search Box.

HB - I arrive on November 1 and Leave on November 9 - Any time for Golf in there ?

I am staying at Eddy's so I can easily be reched.

I already sent an E-MAIL to BushBaby. We can play at Las Aromas, Playa Dorada, Playa Grand. Does not matter to me - I will probably play all three anyway.

Regards,

Barry.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Barry,
Thanks. Alamo is in the airoprt and I'll go with them.

Hillbilly,
Thanks for the offer but I am all set. Maybe I'll meet up with you for a beer one of the days if you arent busy.

Larry