The TRUTH about Aeromar's 732

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray of Light

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 19, 2003
This plane arrived from "Mojave Airplane Graveyard", it was withdrawn from use by Metrojet and stored there. Its first flight was operated on 27/04/1982.

We must be ashamed, Aeromar brings plane from plane graveyard. This is not that good.

Cuidado que si van a volar en el a MIA, quien sabe.

M

Meng

this guy doesnt know SH**T

first of all you Moron, Aeromar cannot fly that 732 to MIami because the DOmincan Republic is in cat 2. thats why they will use a 733.

And I believe we have spoken about this in another thread.... I suggest you look back. It is all about Maintenance and if it is Air worthy.

Lemme put it real simple for you to understand..... You ready?? Get a pen and paper if you want...

THIS IS THE DEAL: EITHER A PLANE CAN FLY, OR IT CANT.... THERE IS NO INBETWEEN IN THE EYES OF THE FAA. The aircraft, last i understood is airworthy, with perfect maintenance records, the way it should be...

DELTA, just to shut you up, has 36..... YEA THIRTY SIX 737-200s and 21 727-200s yea Twenty one that range.... And these aircraft were built between 1977 and mid 1980s.....

So... you have absolutely NO ARGUMENT on this one buddy.. do your research, and then talk.....

ASHAMED?? ME?? far from it... Do you see AIR SANTO DOMINGO? OR ANY OTHER CARRIER COMING CLOSE to AEROMAR???? didnt think so.

-meng

Dominicanoxp

Dec 19, 2002
esos 727 y 732 que delta usa estan desapareciendo
los 27's ya le quedan menos de 5
no se si ya estan retirados
pero esos 732 y 727 con new jtd's will do the job

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
we have already been down this road