Aeromar bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm starting to get sick and tired of the constant Aeromar bashing by one or two individuals on this board.

If you don't have anything of value or constructive to say, then please don't bother posting.

If it continues, consider yourselves discontinued...

Transat

Jan 1, 2002
THANK YOU ROBERT!

BINGO!!! ROBERT

IS TRUTH It IS A BLIND AND FREE HATRED THAT CERTAINS

ELEMENTS HAVE TO AEROMAR WITHOUT GIVING ANY RASON.

STOP BASHING AEROMAR IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT AIRLINE DONT FLY WITH THEM .

AS JAZZCOM SAYS IS A GRATUITOUS SILLYNESS.

THANKS ROBERT!!

Robert

He is not King of the World by no means but he runs a good clean show, it is his board and he should start by banning the a..holes who make a mockery of the posting. So go the NK and leave this board alone, Roberts Rules of Order will prevail here.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Ray of Light, I did a search and find that the only thing you have "contributed" to this board are posts having to do with the airlines.

There must be boards that would be more to your liking than this one, which has as its purpose the provision of information on the Dominican Republic.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Hey Ray,

I think he wants you to get the hell out of here but he is too polite to say that.

I am not polite and you bore the shit out of me. In other words, if you were more of a man and if you took a hike, it wouldnt break me up. Got it?

Escott

Ray of Light

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 19, 2003
Thank you for telling me that you are an American. The way you stated your post proved that. What a pity, it is even worse than got AIDS.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Hey Ray,

I see you deleted your stupid post or someone else deleted it. Too bad, it should have stayed so others can see how you are.=

. Guess by the way you put sentences together English is your second language. You should get a tutor so you wouldn't seem so ignorant.

Transat

Jan 1, 2002
Aeromar

Aeromar deserves our respect for the good work that are doing right now.

HATOFF TO AEROMAR!

M

Meng

Thank you Gentlemen

Thank you guys for being realistic.... That is the way i have always felt... If you dont have anything constructive to say, then keep your mouth shut....

Stop with the bashing.. if you dont like aeromar.. then just dont fly them... Thats it....

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ray of light my hero!!!

Ray of light has given me some good info on the SDQ-CCS route. He saved me alot of work and research (not to mention, money). He is my hero. When I will grow up, I want to be just like him.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
I see all the big boys came out for this one..lol

now you guys see what i deal with constantly.

I think we have all said enough on this.. I seriously think that some of these Aeromar bashers have issues.

anways, Thread is Closed unless Robert wants to open it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.