Every 10 days a policeman dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Not sure what the Stat's are in other countries, but as a retired cop I think this is rediculous. I have some radical suggestions, like taking any Dominican deported from the US away on arrival and terminating them, anyone found with a firearm (Unregistered) should be "accidently" shot. NO quarter should be given to this slime. The police have ways to identify the bad guys. They should have a "special" squad to dispose of them. Any other suggestions?

I don't know if this post within the guidelines established. If not, I've had these few seconds to vent myself. Sorry

Last edited:

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
sounds like a near perfect solution to me, but i'm just a basic guy with clear cut values

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Eddy said:
Not sure what the Stat's are in other countries, but as a retired cop I think this is rediculous. I have some radical suggestions, like taking any Dominican deported from the US away on arrival and terminating them, anyone found with a firearm (Unregistered) should be "accidently" shot. NO quarter should be given to this slime. The police have ways to identify the bad guys. They should have a "special" squad to dispose of them. Any other suggestions?

I don't know if this post within the guidelines established. If not, I've had these few seconds to vent myself. Sorry

Are you serious? Do you really want a Dominican Cop to have a say over who lives or dies? Do you know what it takes to be a cop in the DR?
I am not too crazy about most cops, in general, in the US but at least they have some basic training.

How about this instead. Repeal the draconian gun laws in the DR. The same law that keeps firearms out of the hands of the vast majority of law abiding Dominicans.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Eddy said:

Eddy,
Given how often Dominican police are implicated in crimes (which may have something to do with the death figures), do you honestly think it's a good idea to give them free rein to kill and/or threaten with firearms, no civil right procedures followed? To sanction the creation of a death squad?
Regards,
Keith

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The "special" squad would obviously have the trainning. To my knowledge there are no laws in the DR that keeps the guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens, Dominican or other. I know to be a policeman in this country is the step between motoconcho and sankie, but things are getting better.

Actually we have a non-official "special squad". Or how do you think that "shot interchange" deads happens. They're specially trainend to track and kill the "worst" of the crap..(they really look for people that dont benefit the police and give em a lot of hard times).

But i dont think that, even if you a an ex-police you must think in that way.....almost all the police that are "On the streets of the DR", not the stations, doesn't even know how to read you ID. If they cathc you up on the streets (maybe you look too suspicious) they will say: I dont care who you're, let's go "UP". And if you ask what happens they will say (and belive me, that happens to me): "Yo no se, alla arriba es que saben". And if you are not as lucky as me, and doesnt know a soul with some kind of power in the DR you may take a little time under investigation, until they ask "why this guy is over here, and say "hey let's go home".

PD: That little time can be 2 hours to 48 hours

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hey Cold_Sucker

You have the right to remain silent..etc. If you chose not to exercise your rights then anything you say can and will be used against you.

Cold_Sucker

*** Dick Head ***
Apr 13, 2003
gimme a 10 second start will ya ?

serously tough, if people with unregistred guns deserve to die, a few cops should get wasted aswell, there are some serious asswipes out there, we all know it.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Note to Eddy

Interesting thought, but when it costs RD$4000(Sorry, I didn't see that error) to renew a gun permit; with 40-60 percent inflation, a lot of folks just cannot afford it. Shoot, it costs RD$4000 to renew a country club membership. So there are a lot if illegal weapons out there.

When you take the guns from the good guys, then the bad guys will have them to themselves!!

I do not like the idea of Death Squads-look at Uruguay and Argentina and Chile, so -called "civilized" countries... No, I think that Eddy is right in wanting to do something about the ?$$wipes" that are a plague, but that probably is not the way to go...

Believe me, the cops here find out who did it to one of theirs and the guy usually doesn't make it to trial.

HB

Last edited:

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
IMHO Eddie, considering the quality and makeup of the police here, if one officer dies every 10 days, and the police shoot and kill 10 civilians in those same 10 days (this number was 20 civilians every 10 days under Candelier) then the ratio is about right, and justice is being done Dominican Style.

If you want Guiliani-style justice where innocent citizens get hassled for drinking a beer in THEIR OWN FRONT STEPS, then stay the hell in NYC, or wherever you are. Dominicans and those who come here to live , just want to be left alone, and if someone wants to f**k with us, then they can take their chances. Make the choice and live with it.

Cold_Sucker

*** Dick Head ***
Apr 13, 2003
GringoCArlos said:

If you want Guiliani-style justice where innocent citizens get hassled for drinking a beer in THEIR OWN FRONT STEPS, then stay the hell in NYC, or wherever you are. Dominicans and those who come here to live , just want to be left alone, and if someone wants to f**k with us, then they can take their chances. Make the choice and live with it.

IMHO you kick ass.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Gringo Carlos,
What you just typed is just another example of how people with NOTHING migrate to the USA and then quickly learn to complain about the way they are being "mistreated" or "discriminated against"..all the while making money hand over fist. Do I agree with summonsing people for drinking beer on their front steps? NO. However, that is a small hassle to be dealt with when compared to the treatment recieved in the DR at the hands of Dominican police. The poor Dominican migrant recieving the summons in NYC for drinking that beer probably couldnt even AFFORD to buy that beer when he was still in the DR. Now in nyc he can stock his fridge with beer and paying the small summons is mere pocketchange. By the way..I was a nyc cop for 10 years and do me a favor..if you EVER insinuate that KILLING a few cops is ok again be prepared to explain your line of thinking to me in private . Thank you.
Larry

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Something a few people miss

Is that the police who are killed are oftentimes killed for their weapons and IDs.

A few times it might be payback. but the recent spat of 5 down in four days was unusual to say the least.

In my above post, I said that renewal of a gun license was "$000" , which , of course is wrong, and I changed it to the RD$4,000 per yr. that is correct, I think...

HB

Cold_Sucker

*** Dick Head ***
Apr 13, 2003
Do I agree with summonsing people for drinking beer on their front steps? NO
Good!

I was a nyc cop for 10 years and do me a favor..if you EVER insinuate that KILLING a few cops is ok again be prepared to explain your line of thinking to me in private.

Lets be resonable here, the situation is alittle more complex than cops and civilians. Both parties have assholes, and if the civilan part assholes deserve to die, then the cop assholes also deserves to die. Note that in my opinion, VERY few assholes deserve to die!. Punished - of course, but not by death.

And i also think most cops are good honest people who deserve more respect than they get.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The way it often turn out is that .........................

.....the "Poor Guy" who was ONLY sitting on his front porch having a FEW beers on a hot night,was also "pissing" in the street every 15 minutes,and pulling out his "dick" and masturbating everytime a woman or young girl walked by, while telling her what he was going to do to her! When the police arrived after being called by neighbors,they tell him to "Take it inside"!He tells them to "fuckk off Pig",at which time he is arrested for,"Having a few beers on a hot night"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckk em!!!!Cris Colon:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.