Who's your type?

Winker

Mar 3, 2003
Well I don't know what the other profiles are but I do not think this one is exactly right for me.

our matchmaking wheel has landed on the PREPPY. This clean-cut, conservative guy is just your type!You can't resist his handsome looks and strong ambition.

leopardlady

Apr 30, 2003
I don't know about this....hmmm...

Well, my guy-type is Renaissance man and then I took the test for myself and am considered "girl next door" :surprised:

Hmmm, it's always the "girl-next-door" that something bad happens to in the newspapers :(

leopardlady

Apr 30, 2003
I make myself sick

First I'm only 28% b*itch and now I'm the girl next door.

I think I am gonna puke. How sickening..... :p

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My "type" is a Guy's Gal!(Tomboy who hangs out with me an my friends)

I agree with that! I took the other test abut what "type" I am and came out as: a Renaissance Man"! That I am! CCCCCCCCC

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
wheel has landed on the JOCK. This guy's got a great body and loves to party ? justyour type! You can't resist his masculinity and extroverted nature

HA HA HAHA HAA HAAA HAAA this is so not it.

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
I'm a BAD BOY, cool masculine rebel with an attitued, good girls can't resist....

I like the SORORITY SISTER, peppy gal with an upbeat attitude and fresh faced charm....

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Well, our matchmaking wheel has landed on the BAD BOY. This rebel with an attitude is just your type! Heoozes masculinity, and you're intrigued by his constant cool attitude.

Yep-I knew it would be this.

But I have to disagree with what I am....our Wheel of Types has landed on the HOPELESS ROMANTIC. Your dreamy, traditional nature attracts guys who love showering you with tender words and gestures.

Nah.....

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Does this mean I can date Negro Lindo?

Well, our matchmaking wheel has landed on the BAD BOY. This rebel with an attitude is just your type! Heoozes masculinity, and you're intrigued by his constant cool attitude.

WHY, WHY, WHY DO I ALWAYS GO FOR THE BAD BOYS!!!???

And for me..

Well, our Wheel of Types has landed on the SPORTY CHICK. You're a lively, take-no-prisoners gal ? guys love your active lifestyle and vivacious personality.

Ah, I don't know about that ...but maybe...I do like sports and sportsmen!!!

Dec 9, 2002
Well, it wasn't really any surprise to discover I like bad boys, but as for my own type, I can't quite see myself as girl next door.

katty

Mar 14, 2003
go figure

Dominican Babe said:
Well, it wasn't really any surprise to discover I like bad boys, but as for my own type, I can't quite see myself as girl next door.
says i am a hopeless romantic, i think i better take that test again

katty

Mar 14, 2003
i better take that test again

AlaninDR said:
mountain man looking for the girl next door
well if what you lookin for is a country chick, well thats all i am live on a mountain, cows and all, i better take that test again

Winker

Mar 3, 2003
OMG no wonder so many of my friends who are men like to treat me like Dear Abby

our Wheel of Types has landed on the INTELLECT. You're brainy and well-read, and guys can't resist your knack for knowledge and your ability to talk about everything under the sun

katty

Mar 14, 2003
Winker said:
OMG no wonder so many of my friends who are men like to treat me like Dear Abby

our Wheel of Types has landed on the INTELLECT. You're brainy and well-read, and guys can't resist your knack for knowledge and your ability to talk about everything under the sun
you got that right , I am booking my next trip to dr as we speak anyone wanna go july 18?

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
JEEZ! This thing says I like the
GOOFBALL. This fun and entertaining guy is just your type! Youcan't resist his smile and playful ways.

Who wodda thunk...

And it says I'm the ..
SPORTY CHICK. You're a lively, take-no-prisoners gal ? guys love your active lifestyle and vivacious personality.

But it didn't take into concidersation that I'm a Libra and can change in a sec!

So in reality I'm SPORTIN' a GOOFBALL!

Arve

Oct 13, 2002
Let's see...

Well, your matchmaking wheel haslanded on the BAD GIRL. This anything-goes gal is just your type! You can'tresist her tough-girl attitude, not to mention her willingness to walk onthe wild side.

Oh, why hello there, hot mama....

And me..

Well, our Wheel of Types has landed on the NO HOPER. You're cultured and knowledgeable ? won't do you any good though. Pity is all you'll ever get from the opposite sex.

Nah, not that bad:

Well, our Wheel of Types has landed on the RENAISSANCE MAN. You're cultured and knowledgeable ? women love your sophistication and passionate nature

Really? :)

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Well.........

This just told me that.........

our Wheel of Types has landed on the RENAISSANCE MAN. You're cultured and knowledgeable ? women love your sophistication and passionate nature.

and for the leading lady role, it said that I prefer.............

your matchmakingwheel has landed on the SORORITY SISTER. This peppy gal is just your type!You can't resist her upbeat attitude and fresh-faced charm.