BAR918-Grand Opening Spanish Night-Saturday May 17th

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Hello everyone,

A dominican friend of mine will be DJ'ing at bar 918 Grand Opening Spanish Night on Saturday, May 17th. The adddress is:
918 St. Clair Avenue West.
Dress code in effect, NO COVER.

I was unable to find their telephone number and it was not listed on the flyer, nor the time. Let your friends know. The turn out and support will be great for Jay to continue with DJ'ing for latin nights at bar918. Bar 918 is located very close to the Dominican Restaurant on ST. Clair Ave.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sounds good Gonzaga. We've been talking about heading to Toronto for some much needed latin music. I'll have to find out if anyone can go. It's the long weekend.

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
I wouldn't mind going if I can find some other people to tag along with me. It'll be my birthday bash....this Thursday is my birthday!

I'll just have to arrange a sitter and I don't think that will be a problem.

debs

Jun 10, 2002
And don't forget....DOMINICAN SUNDAY @ LAS BRISAS this Sunday night...should be a good turnout for the Victoria Day long weekend!

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Hi Everyone,

Well BAR918 was not all that hot after all, not so much Latin music but everything else. My friends and I only stayed for a short time and then headed off to El Rancho.

However, Sunday night at Las Brisas was Great!!!!!!!!!!

DJ