Help me to find a quiet Cabana...

dudi_h1

May 12, 2003
Me and my Girlfriend are planning to arrive on Jun 5th to Puerto Plata and spend 4 nights somewhere on the north coast.
We are NOT interested in staying in All-Inclus. resort.

The oposite ....

We are trying hard to find a low-key, basic, quiet CABANA somewhere on an Isolated beach.

We dont mind to drive as far as requiered but to get to such place.

We are traveling on budget... so please help us out.

THANKS . PEACE.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
A Cabana? Really?

That's the general term for a by the hour sex motel with mirror ceilings and jacuzzi etc.

You want a cabin on a beach or a small motel with individual shacks?

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
sosua has nice options

try eddys at CONDOS dominicano.He has a nice place and it is Quiet.Beach is a ten miniuete walk.they have a nice pool and security.

dudi_h1

May 12, 2003
OK. Not Cabana BUT Bongalow

I meant something totaly isolated.
Not AI !!!! Only local people . Not too touristy PLEASE.

David

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Re: OK. Not Cabana BUT Bongalow

dudi_h1 said:
I meant something totaly isolated.
Not AI !!!! Only local people . Not too touristy PLEASE.

David

Is a bongalow a little house for a marijuana pipe?

Ho ho ho.

Most no AI places - smaller hotels or condo rentals are anything but AI-like - cook for yourself often times, but not all the hoopla and cafeteria food and rum drinks and your neighbours as most typical tourists are terrified of the notion of even LEAVING the AI grounds.

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
try the secret garden (small hotel) or Natura Cabanas ($122/night but super nice, breakfast included, secluded beach) in perla marina, between Sosua and Cabarete.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
on the other hand if you are looking in the budget market, there are perfectly pleasant, basic but clean and charming cabanas in Las Galeras, Samana. On or near enough to the beach. The beaches in the area, are in my opinion, the best in the country. PM me if you want specifics.

Chiri

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I thijnk you would like

El marinique in las Galeras in Samana. On the beach, not AI ,seculuded, great food available but you can walk to twenty p[laces that willcook for you..

Or eddy's Condos, Damnnice place, good people.

HB

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
David - check your Private Messages - I sent you one yesterday with answers to all your questions.

Chiri