Are you an animal in bed? Quiz

rubio

Apr 28, 2003
www.geocities.com
Actually the Quiz should be titled "What animal are you in bed?"- but they chose the other instead...This is a quick quiz it only took me 5-7 minutes.

This was interesting, yet strange- I'm interested in others results-post them when you have the time!

http://www.thesite.org/magazine/sex_and_relationships/animalquiz.html
My results: I'm an Owl.

Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.

:rolleyes:

Rubio

Last edited:

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
It's BROKE.

I think the friggin thing is busted!!!!

Grrrr!!! You sexy beast! You're a party-goer, the life and soul! Anything goes, and its usually instigated by you. Role play, bondage, it's time to get kinky. You're passionate, energetic, raunchy and sometimes noisy! Anyone caught in your claws is gonna be walking funny for the next few days. Easy tiger!.
:confused:

Yeah right, maybe 15 years ago, not any more.

Tim H.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
OMG this is too funny. Sounds like I'm not much of a bitch but it seems by this test that I'm a slut. hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm a rabbit :bunny:

It's always the quiet ones... You may act innocent and sweet on the outside - but that's just a ploy. You're normally well up for it and are eager to experiment - anyhow, anywhere, everywhere! You're not much of a sucker for romance, when you're partner gets too soppy - it's a hoppity, skippity jump into bed with the next suitable candidate

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Very committed, you know how to treat your partner well. You look after their best interests and have complete respect for them. Easy going, you like to be sociable but enjoy your partner's company. You're at your happiest when tucked up in bed with your loved one. You prefer sensual, sexy love making rather than a quick romp, that's the only way to find true pleasure and reach sexual nirvana!

I really should have taken this quiz twenty-five years ago!:cool:

GypsyGRL

Apr 26, 2003
Oh My God....LOL

I'm a Monkey!!!

"Ooh you are a cheeky one. Full of beans - you're a joker who loves being the centre of attention. Always ready with a gag - sex is fun, something to have a laugh about. Only problem is - sometimes you don't know when to shut up and take care of your partner's needs. You also love a gossip about your antics in bed - nothing is kept from your mates. But at least you enjoy yourself - keep on swinging!"

and what mates with a monkey??

These are a blast Rubio, keep 'em coming!
;)

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
You are a Swan!

Very committed, you know how to treat your partner well. You look after their best interests and have complete respect for them. Easy going, you like to be sociable but enjoy your partner's company. You're at your happiest when tucked up in bed with your loved one. You prefer sensual, sexy love making rather than a quick romp, that's the only way to find true pleasure and reach sexual nirvana

WOW! I'm shocked. Didn't realize I was so good!! jejeje;)

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
I'm an owl !!!!

Ha ha ha, somethings are true
Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.
But I'm definetely a MONKEYLOVER !

bobnoxious

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 2, 2002
Oh my god, I'm a....

Koala. Too cute for my own good!

"Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms. "

See what being married does to you. Be afraid! Be very afraid!!!!

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Oooh baby! It's you and me Timex......

Grrrr!!! You sexy beast! You're a party-goer, the life and soul! Anything goes, and its usually instigated by you. Role play, bondage, it's time to get kinky. You're passionate, energetic, raunchy and sometimes noisy! Anyone caught in your claws is gonna be walking funny for the next few days. Easy tiger!.

katty

Mar 14, 2003
animals?

dale7 said:
Just another owl here. Thought I would be something more exciting. Oh well, maybe I need to spice up my sex life, lol.
dale7(Howard)
I am an owl, go figure

bladeNYC

May 14, 2003
www.dr1.com
I am a Rabbit!!

Def of a Rabbit
It's always the quiet ones... You may act innocent and sweet on the outside - but that's just a ploy. You're normally well up for it and are eager to experiment - anyhow, anywhere, everywhere! You're not much of a sucker for romance, when you're partner gets too soppy - it's a hoppity, skippity jump into bed with the next suitable candidate!

KOOL game:cool:

flordeluz

Jan 10, 2003
Man I'm a snail

"Call yourself an animal? - you're about as exciting as lump of cheese. Oh dear. You need to inject some passion into your performance, some zing into your zang. Start practicing, buy a manual, buy a doll - you need something, anything to liven it up a bit between the sheets. "

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
My goodness, a monkey.....

I seem to get into "the swing of things" real quick, according to this, I do take care of my partner first, then it's my go..........

Ooh you are a cheeky one. Full of beans - you're a joker who loves being the centre of attention. Always ready with a gag - sex is fun, something to have a laugh about. Only problem is - sometimes you don't know when to shut up and take care of your partner's needs. You also love a gossip about your antics in bed - nothing is kept from your mates. But at least you enjoy yourself - keep on swinging!

Ooh ooh ooh aah aah aah aah!!!!!!!

ILLPrincessa

Jun 18, 2003
Are you crazy in bed

The way I look at it any latin women can be wild, crazy, and even dangerous. But me I am a wild one but at the same time surprising.