Status
Not open for further replies.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aeromar L?neas A?reas Dominicanas

Some news... and replay's

1. Delays; Currently Aeromar is using manual system very soon Aeromar will have a Gabriel system thats will improve fast ground handling and no delays (if delayed by ground handling the most happend by this problem)

2. JFK Airport; Groundhandling in JFK airport is not served by Aeromar self but by a local company for ground handling Aeromar want to change and manage their own the ground handling include Gabriel system, some reasons... GR HANDLING- Worldwide FLT SVC, it is what is making BQ loose pax, there is no real management there. SDQ,STI are served by Aeromar

3. B767-200/ER Equipment change, Aeromar has changed the B767-200/EM (TF-ATO) for an B767-200/ER (TF-ATY) Aeromar will serve First and Economy classes for this summer. (Note: It possibel thats Aeromar will only use Y classes on the summer period (high season) all economy classes.

4. Stop overs... (SDQ-STI-JFK) these problem was only on this time expensiv costs its not to fly these routes because they like it it was no other choise (demand is death and aircrafts nor for 50% full on the seasons that Aeromar has flown these routes, Aeromar expect to fly normal as scheduled. And for Lyndalyn why? BQ903/809 JFK-SDQ-STI (the problem was there where more passengers to stay in SDQ im not talking about 10 pax is about some 20 a 40 pax.

5. Aeromar is based in SDQ and has his Cargo ramp and reservation system located in Miami, the time is changed, Aeromar have moved to Santo Domingo, the Cargo ramp is based in MIAMI Airport and will soon change of location but will not staying at Miami airport but will move there near to a other place. Aeromar Air Freight is operated by FineAir/ArrowAir.

6. Aeromar website will have a online-reservation system, there will a new professional website with a lot of (new) information and other options.

7. MCO flights (Orlando) these flights are for maintanece and not forget Aeromar has some charter flights it can happend that hey will fly some charter flights.

8. Summer Schedules; As everybody knows Aeromar will have some 3 weekly extra flights deparitng in the late night and arriving in SDQ/STI 3 AM. Why these late flights? Last year Aeromar has overbooked flights im talking about 90 pax (yes 90 pax!) if Aeromar have overbooked flights they can book these people to these flights and also luggage that can not transported on the first flight will be departing with the second flights in the night Aeromar knows these people dont like it but their is no other option.

9. Aeromar B737-201/Adv will have all economy class (118pax) And currently flies charter flights between the DR and other destinations also for summer, these plane is not bought by Aeromar but leased from Jetran with option to buy? (not sure but i hope they have these plane as lease)

10. Overbooked passengers; These can be happend if all seats are full and you can not fly on it, i hope not for you but these happend on ALL Airlines, North American, US Airways, American Airlines, Continental Airlines. Aeromar will first upgrade you if ther is some seats free on First or Biz classes. If there is no other option you will get a other flight of Aeromar on the same day or next day Aeromar will give you a voucher (flight vouchers, food vouchers, hotel vouchers)

11. B737-300; "BQ202 30 May, cancelled to due New Equipment Addition Boeing 737-300 from Falcon Air Express"

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Actually Gabriel CRS is used for reservations, I don't know that much about helping to avoid ground handling delays with Gabriel. This was my first CRS I've ever used. Gabriel is complicated and not so modern as Amadeus. Its major users abandon its terminal and go to Amadeus, lately many carriers removed its resources from SITA's center in Atlanta. I do have access to Gabriel from home, it seems that Air Europa will change it for Amadeus in 2004. So I don't see how it can help to ground handling in JFK. In my opinion it is not an obligation to use the service of Worldwide FLT SVC, there is Delta's terminal 3, Swissport and other operators, the thing is that they are not that cheap. So if you pay less then you should expect poor service.

Correction about "hotel vouchers", they'll be issued to passengers who's got return ticket ONLY! For example if you come from NYC and this is your return ticket, you'll get this hotel voucher. If your trip originates in SDQ, then try to get at least money for taxi transfer.

About 737-300, Falcon doesn't have one right now, so I guess they have to lease one, this is in case if Falcon is the provider.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Wishful thinking?

12. Aeromar is increasing their advertising budget and allocating funds to sites that help their PR and marketing campaigns. Wishful thinking?

Samana1, your starting to cross over the line.
Why don't you get the commercial director to email me.
Email: robert@dr1.com

We offer very competitive ad rates within our Travel News for this sort of stuff. http://dr1.com/travelnews/advertise.shtml

We have companies that actually pay us and it's time to protect our clients. From now on, consider all PR and marketing related postings deleted.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Robert

I thought Cmedina07 has confirmed yet. the reason, and im not a member of Aeromar management, i can contact they i will ask it, but if you think these people have only bad experience with Aeromar why? advertise here!?

This post was not to promote Aeromar it to give people information about reorganistation in Aeromar nuestra Linea Aerea Dominicana

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Samana..

let me clarify this with you...

the post was in fact to promote Aeromar.

also, I have contacted them after you chose not to help me. After getting the run a round for a while, they took my information down and said they will email Robert at robert@dr1.com.

Whether people are saying negative or positive things about Aeromar, the fact is that they should start paying for advertising. It's not fair for other companies who advertise here to have someone like you take up 75% of this forum and just blab away about Aeromar.

Look at Robert's link above to the prices and you will see that it will cost Aeromar pennies to advertise here.

just stop talking about how good they are and get Robert a contact name and number for Aeromar.

Thank you.

El Tigerito

May 4, 2003
Aeromar nuestra Linea Aerea Dominicana

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I see that Aeromar changed it name, it is "OUR" now. It seems that Aeromar is registered in North Korea or in Cuba, welcome aboard Communist Airlines.

Samana1, please stop it. All the time you try to convert this forum to Aeromar's temple. People won't fly on it because it is UNPREFESSIONAL, you can see reviews and opinions, people hate it. Fact prove that it is truth, check how many passengers Aeromar transported this April and the same April of 2002.

You say stupid things here all the time, nobody cares about your opinion, you attack people here, you start fighting. Would you be so kind to post different posts, something NOT ABOUT AeromaL airlines. Pleeeeeeeeeeease! We are all tired, you are so boring.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
I think enough has been said on this.

Samana, please email Robert with the info I requested from you.

Thanks

M

Meng

Hey Tigerito

Hey tigerito... you dont know shit. your like, "check how many passengers Aeromar transported this April and the same April of 2002." If you only knew.

My guess, and im being very conservative, was probably an increase of hmmm.. 1000%!!

Do you research man... Aeromar exactly 1 year ago was operating a 727-200 with capacity for 170 pax. Now they operate a 767, 757. Oh, and they were not flying to Santiago yet... So, give me a break.

Oh, and by the way, Cmedina, and Robert, I understand the rules of the Forum, and I say this with no disrespect to the moderators and/or the members:

So what if Aeromar is getting publicity here... It is not like they are the ones coming in here and posting GREAT things about themselves. You guys have no right to gag people on what they have to say, or what they want to say. I thought everyone was free to say anything they want about an Airline. That is why it is the Airline Info (discussion) forum. I personally do not thing Aeromar has to pay you or your forum a DIME. Although I do think they should, but not because people are mentioning them a lot, but because they would want to advertise here in general.

Cmedina, why are you contacting Aeromar? Is it because people are constantly discussing about them and their actions? Is it because you feel they are getting more publicity then people who actually pay to be on this site?

"It's not fair for other companies who advertise here to have someone like you take up 75% of this forum and just blab away about Aeromar." This is what you say.... Cmon, get real. You cannot control a discussion forum, much less force the company that your members discuss about, to advertise in DR1.com

The fact of the matter is you or anyone else will not be able to stop this. You want to make it stop? Take down the forum, or ban the word (AEROMAR). that would be cool. everyone would just start to use BQ, or A_e_r_o_m_a_r haha. ... Just a thought

-meng

El Tigerito

May 4, 2003
I demand:

Meng should be banned from this forum immediately, check this:

menr wrote: Hey tigerito... you dont know shit

El Tigerito

May 4, 2003
Meng, you made me laugh.

1000% increase, do you know mathematics? Well, you look so stupid with this manifest. 1000% is gonna be record for history of aviation. So in according to your point of view AeromaL transported 10 times more passengers in April 2003 than in April 2002. Let's ask people who know statistics, let's laugh! Thank you for your blind stupidness. And learn how to calculate, it will help you to discover some things when Aeromar will join SWISSAIR, Canadian International and others.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It's very simple Meng, some posters have been doing a good PR and marketing job for Aeromar on this board. You being one of them! Ordinarily I couldn't care less, but when it's being done blatantly I care. If some people what to be "spin doctors" for Aeromar fine, just don't do it in this forum.

Thousands of people go through this site every month, many of them fly or are planning to take a flight. Some of these people will take action based on what they read in this forum.

You work it out...

El Tigerito

May 4, 2003
Robert, actually Meng is a college student, he did not finish his school yet, so what do you expect? As well as Mr. Samana1 who is like 19 or 20 years old.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Thats right im 20 so what kind of problem do you have is it too young? hahahaah...lol...

PRIVATE MESSAGE TO SAMANA1 from

ERICKXSON
Silver

are you from Samana'
Were you born in Samana' if so how old are you?

05-14-2003 04:00 PM

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
"Cmon, get real. You cannot control a discussion forum, much less force the company that your members discuss about, to advertise in DR1.com " Meng

what members? only you and Samana continue to do PR for Aeromar while most people have clearly stated that they are tired of the same thing over and over. Most of your posts along with Samana's are about Aeromar.

I only stated that what you guys are posting is what other companies pay for. I don't see a discussion, I just see you guys promote Aeromar. Aeromar is only getting publicity by what you are both posting.

and yes...people are free to discuss things..I mean after all..you are still part of this forum aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.