Women

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. All of a sudden, he said out loud, "Lord, grant me one wish." The sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish." The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honour and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say 'nothing', and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord thought for a minute and replied, "You want two or four lanes on that bridge?"

DR4Life

Apr 1, 2003
that was quality... lol

LMAO@that.... that had to be one of the funniest jokes i have heard about women in a long time and although i am one... i find it to be somewhat true... as i sometimes don't even know what i am thinkin when i give a man the silent treatment... lmao...
Good joke man and i will be sure to pass that one along... ;)

ILLPrincessa

Jun 18, 2003
Well......
It is true. Cause there are times that I get mad at my DR man and then I start to think....WHY???
But then again there are reasons why they get you there and there are ways they can get you out. But I even being a woman is hard to understand. Cause when they ask "What would you like me to do?" I can't even answer that.
Ken said:
A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. All of a sudden, he said out loud, "Lord, grant me one wish." The sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish." The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honour and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say 'nothing', and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord thought for a minute and replied, "You want two or four lanes on that bridge?"

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
But men are so easy!!!

Companionship wanted

The following ad was published in The Atlanta Journal:

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good-looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy.

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever.

Men are so easy!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Porque a ti...

no te gustan las 'morenitas'...!!!

If the ad had said a <b>SWF</b>...maybe you would have gone for it, no?;)

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Re: Porque a ti...

Musicqueen said:
no te gustan las 'morenitas'...!!!

If the ad had said a <b>SWF</b>...maybe you would have gone for it, no?;)

I shoulda brought pics of the girls I've dated to the get-together, they're all indiecita, morenitas, but never blanquitas..........remember that I also mentioned that I've never hooked up with or dated a white girl, even though some of them around here are beautiful. It doesn't mean that I won't do it but it hasn't happened yet and unfortunately alotta the girls where I'm at don't have the maturity or aren't sincere enough for me. I'm tired of the BS I get from them, here in the Southern Virginia area you can't even say anything nice to a woman, they look at me like I cussed them out. Well enough of my ranting, I'll just stay single and chill:cool:

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Re: Re: Porque a ti...

Jon S. said:
I'm tired of the BS I get from them, here in the Southern Virginia area you can't even say anything nice to a woman, they look at me like I cussed them out. Well enough of my ranting, I'll just stay single and chill:cool:
Hey Jon,
That's southern Virginia. You need to get up here to northern Virginia. We're "a bit different" here (as the rest of the state keeps reminding us!). :p
Best Regards,
Keith

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Very true Keith, that phenomenom only seems to happen here. When I was back home in Miami last week, all the girls seemed to like the compliments I was giving them. I wouldn't mind being in the DC area since it has more Hispanic people than down here. When I go just about any public place in Newport News or Norfolk, I feel the eyes burning into the back of my head and my "indiecito" skin stands out in a crowd of white people(an everyday thing now) but I don't care........anyways I'ma have to get my lazy ass up to the DC area to see what the people and the area is like.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Jon S. said:
Very true Keith, that phenomenom only seems to happen here. When I was back home in Miami last week, all the girls seemed to like the compliments I was giving them. I wouldn't mind being in the DC area since it has more Hispanic people than down here. When I go just about any public place in Newport News or Norfolk, I feel the eyes burning into the back of my head and my "indiecito" skin stands out in a crowd of white people(an everyday thing now) but I don't care........anyways I'ma have to get my lazy ass up to the DC area to see what the people and the area is like.
Like I said before, dude, there's a cold Presidente here for ya when you do come a'visitin'. Just give me a holler! [Just don't come while we're in the DR next month, cause I'd hate to miss your visit! :cool: ]
Best Regards,
Keith