Well well, lets do some numbers shall we

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Meng

Im sorry, the percentage increase of pax moved one way in april 03 compared to 02' was not 1000% increase. It is more like 388% increase. Consider this... Aeromar flew roughly 3 times a week to miami, and jfk. Lets place a load factor of 70% on both routes using a plane that can take up to 170 pax (727). thats 119 pax travelling... Still with me Tigerito? goooddd ;)

Now, when you do the math, they probably carried about 2856 pax in April 2002. Now, keep in mind that im being very conservative... We all know that they probably did not have a 70% load factor on all Miami Flights knowing that miami route Sucks. Anyway, lets say that they did keep same load factor of 70% like the JFK, which is pretty accurate. that means they moved 1428 pax for both routes = 2856 total pax moved...

Now, lets talk 2003.

Using their current schedule of 6 times a week to jfk, at a higher load factor of 75% (WHICH IS ACCURATE NOW) = 3,960 people on jfk route.... OOOOH guess what... we already surpassed the 2002 TOTAL!! BUT WAIT... THERE IS MORE... oh my god... we still have 2 more routes to go.. MIAMI, and SANTIAGO...Hold on to your pants!!!

4 X a week to miami at same LF=2080 pax, and DAILY flights to STI and same LF (IT IS CURRENTLY HIGHER THAN 80% but we will still use 75% just to shut you up) = a WHOPPING 5040 PAX... for a total of 7120 pax for Mia and sti routes... Add 3960 people for jfk:

FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 11,080 pax moved (one way) in APril 2003. How do you like THEM APPLES? Now, do your little algebra, and find the percentage...(if you dont know how to do it, let me know, and send me a personal msg, ill help you out haha).

WE realize that comparing 2856 pax in '02 to 11,080 pax in '03 (april) =3.88 =388% increase roughly.

(GOD DAMN WHAT A RUSH!!!)
-Meng.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
where are you getting these numbers from?

has the Aeromar administration given these number to you or are you just picking them?

what is your source?

call your contacts at Aeromar and get exact figures.

by the way, tone done the personal side comments.

you say an increase of 388%, that is great for them if true indeed.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
escott.

the same thing that Meng has complained about is what has allowed his post to stay undeleted.

I'll Pm you a response to why this airline is so confrontational...lol

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Another Ignore List Candidate

M...E..N..G.. got it.

I hope some day the airline secition provides help to tourists about flying to and from the DR and quits being an Aeromar forum.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
by the way..with a 388% increase... it would be no problem for them to pay for the advertising. just my opinion

also, Meng will have an opportunity to respond and then we will close this Thread.

Our focus will become more towards what this forum is all about.

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
70 % really?

Last time I flew them, there were about hummmm...15 people on board...let me see, 15/175, thats about 14-15 percent load factor... :D

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Right now certain people on this board are doing a great job of killing off Aeromar, they are just too blind to realize. Yeah Meng, your one of them.

Keep it up guys, the world is watching...

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Robert

Why you dont take a try if you think so.

Hate, is taking on this forum, American Airlines reduces flights cancelled flight as AA738 on Santiago - Miami routes.

Their is no demand its DEATH sush as the USD 1 = 26 PESOS no demand i hope the economy will get back to 1 USD- 16/17/18 pesos.

if Jetblue was an dominican airline nobody want take it because its an dominican air carrier.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Samana,

there is no hate on this forum...it just get's very annoying at this game of trying to promote an airline the way you have done...it's very amateur to say the least.

also, there is demand to fly to DR..thats why the fares for the upcoming summer are so high.

AA reducing it's flight has nothing to do with this. AA has a more professional approach to advertising than th way you are doing it.

I have nothing against Aeromar and I wish them well, as long as they are a responsible airline.

Now, if Jetblue was the Dominican Air Carrier and continued doing things the way they do it now, then guess what? Everybody would be using them to fly to DR!

nuff said

El Tigerito

May 4, 2003
Bravo Samana1, economy is going forward to 1 USD = 16 DOP, you are genius! So genius, even more intilligent than Meng, take a look at his job. He can calculate airline results just checking timetable and calculating, it is sooooooooo cool. you guys are bunch of retarded primaria estudiantes.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Meng...

First of all I would like to inform you that all this AEROMAL SHOW looks extremely cheap. You seem very unintelligent when you pick your facts from the stars, I think you have to graduate from your public school first. Why don't you do what the others have requested. If these numbers are legit state your source to shut us up. Poor Aeromal, if their future is in your hand, they'll be gone sooner than a ray of light. You need to stop this crap man. We are all tired of this horse shit!!!

El Tigerito

May 4, 2003
I think that if Samana1 will be presidential candidate now HE WILL WIN ELECTIONS JUST IN 1 SECOND. He is the only person living abroad who knows all details about economy in Dominicana. He will make this country next Switzerland, 1 Peso will cost 100 USD.

Samana1 for PRESIDENT, Aeromal for SDQ-Moon-Mars-Villa Juana routes!

El Tigerito

May 4, 2003
Speaking of load %, SDQ MIA SDQ by Aeromar is always like 50-70 passengers, no more! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? ANd what about flights SDQ STI NYC?

Damn you are so smart@!

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Does Aeromar report passenger traffic to any Agency?? like Major airlines report the Ontime performance, Pax Load and miles per seat available???....Just a QUestion and where can we find it.

thnz

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
cmedina

You are the moderator and those who check out this portion want to see good information about ticket prices and the like plus personal experiences regarding a certain type of plane/airline. This is getting way out of hand with the ridiculous promotion and bickering of a select few. I am speaking for myself when I say that we do not need these type of individuals because the contributions are worthless and biased. You have exercised great care with dealing with these few, why don't you do a temporary ban to regulate these posters? I for one, would buy you a Presidente the next time I am in the DR. Let's hear valid posting about airline prices and the like. Not this sophomoric drivel, promotions, and attacks.
dale7(Howard)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I think they call it self destruction.

I hate to think of the business Aeromar have lost due to the
actions of a few people in this forum. Of course it's minimal
compared to their overall business, but business is business...

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Howard, you hit it on the nail.

It's likr Rober has said also...more harm than good is being done.

as far as Presidente, who can turn that down! we'll be in touch

Status
Not open for further replies.