ANyone want to buy Queen/Viva - only $2MM for the whole company now.

Art2Gecko

Apr 1, 2003
Since the deal closed yesterday and Mr. Scott has screwed the shareholders with a 1 for 800 reverse split, the whole company is worth just under $2,000,000 right now. This would be a good time for any of their future competition so swoop in and steal up the company for cheap.

latinaviation

Jan 6, 2002
$2 million for what? You get the Viva/Queen certificate, but any airplanes? How much cash/debt does Viva have? There are lots of penny stocks that have low market caps with good assets but lots and lots of debt. I don't know Viva's situation - I am just generalizing.

Still, a 1 for 800 stock split is painful. I'm sure Mr. Scott didn't make too many friends.

Art2Gecko

Apr 1, 2003
yeah, but I'm not talking about for any intrinsic value, I mean just to take them out as competition. ....just a thought

avionics

Jan 24, 2003
They are not operating yet so it is difficult to know if that is a good deal. When the begin operations, it will be a different story.

duped

May 19, 2003
Why you trying to sell something that does not exsist?

Is this the way you were to make money from your "airline"?

If you have something to sell then where are the planes?

Why not you sell the Brooklin Bridge also?

At least people can see the Brooklin Bridge.

duped

May 19, 2003
Ok, yes it is all funny.

My friend told me to buy stock in this airline and then he told me no.

I am glad I did not think it is true too fast.

Thank you.

latinaviation

Jan 6, 2002
Cara,

The parent company of Viva is a publicly traded company in the US. If one could purchase greater than 51% of the voting stock, they could, theoretically, shut the carrier down altogether.

Art2Gecko

Apr 1, 2003
so Cara.....

Cara, I have heard that everything is ready to go. How much do you think the queen/Flag Cert is worth? more than the 2MM market cap that the company is trading for right now?

avionics

Jan 24, 2003
ArtGecko, an operating business is worth a lot more. IMO they will be flying in 2-4 weeks and when that happens you can forget about $2 millions. Company market cap will rise and fast. Now is pre-construction price, once it's built, it will cost much more to buy it!

Build it and they will come!

cara

Feb 21, 2003
art2gecko
An airlines cost is around US$250.000, i dont konw how was the deal between Queen and Viva.

latinaviation

Jan 6, 2002
Cara,

An airline is worth a lot more than $250,000.

Also-

The difference between operating and development stage is minimal in their market cap. They could launch operations, have terrible financial performance and the markets would reward them accordingly.

It's the same reason why biotech companies can have largely inflated market caps with no product versus established pharmaceuticals. The "buzz" of their pipleine drug products creates more of a value than a company with an actual product.

And, Viva really needs to get themselves off the OTB trading. Pink slips isn't a credible market and for the most part they'll get penny stock traders, not the institutional investors and awareness they'll need to build a bigger market cap.

If the market cap is really just $2 million, I'd take the company private. Launch operations, build a steady business plan and strong financial performance and then take the company public again. Being publicly-traded adds a lot of weight and overhead that a small company shouldn't be focusing on.

These are just my two cents, though.