operetional days Monday, Wednesday and Friday on B767-300

Last edited:

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
LA/4M 695 MIA SDQ 763 3:35P 5:40P 1*3*5** CY
LA/4M 694 SDQ MIA 763 6:40P 8:45P 1*3*5** CY

*Flights are subject of govermental approval.

No fares published yet, reservation is not allowed at the moment. Business and Economy class cabins, no F class :)

4M 694 SDQ MIA 16JUN 763 1840 2045 JR DR YR BR HR KR MR LR WR VR

Probably fares will be similar to MIA PUJ served by Lan Chile.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
GOV

The flights are not under gov aproval and have First, Biz and Eco classes, the same matter as Aero Continente LIM-MIA-SDQ-MIA-LIM

so now Lan Chile/Lan Dominicana = SCL-MIA-SDQ-MIA-SCL and they offer all classes on this route, Aero Continente have suspended and they have taken over.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
In according to the reservation system they have no F class, watch this:

4M 694 SDQ MIA 16JUN 763 1840 2045 JR DR YR BR HR KR MR LR WR VR

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Samana1, of course flights are subject of Governmental Approval. It is not that easy to strart flights at all. They need a lot of papers from Aeronautica Civil, that's why it is prohibited to sell those flights yet. When all permissions will be granted they can start reservations.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
According to a very good source its pending and not yet approved. Apparently they are still negotiating...

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
the flights are full for Lan Dominicana but they have not started selling tickets yet?

lol

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
What is this all about, I mean LAN DOMINICANA has nothing to do with Dominican Republic now. It is only a branch of LA. The plane is from LAN CHILE, the crew, everything is from them. Plane is not based in SDQ.

I wonder, when people will create American Airlines C por A. And will charter a plane from AA to sell at as Dominican airline.

This is the same thing as Baninter's secret bank.

Lan Dominicana is not real!

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Lan Dominicana

But this is their first flights, later they will have A320 (A319), B732 in their fleet but to start they take over Aero Continente's flights.

Lan Dominicana tickets are not full, but i was forget it was not yet free to sell but these/next week all reservation system will publish the fares.

The B763 is operated by Lan Chile, you now the FAA rules.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Samana1 I suggest you take two seconds to think before you hit the post button. It might make your life a lot easier and also get people off your back.

LAN DOMINICANA, I hear this is dead! It's LAN CHILE.

I'm not saying it's not going to happen, but right now it's not happening and it still requires approval.

Searcher

May 5, 2003
Samana1,

You are contradicting yourself!!!

HOW THE LAN DOMINICANA OBTAINED ITS CERTICATE (FAR121) WHEN IT DOES NOT HAVE ONE AIRCRAFT IN DR as HI?? The Dom Gov have denied the certificate for that reason. Lan Dom. have been trying to obtain the certiface for more than 3 years. Aerocontine Dominicana did it in 6 months. Now, in DR the rules are not followed, reason why the country is in FAA CAT 2

Based on ICAO Regulations for a carrier to obtain an operating certificate it must have at least one aircraft certified as HI which is the two letter code for the Dom. Rep.

Lan Chile can fly this route under FAR129.....without problem.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Look, this doesn't even look childish any longer.

Let's see, Lan Dominicana will use 3 different types of planes, until now they have one route only, isn't it ironic? Other fact, 2 B732, 1 B767 and some A320 ( how many, let's suppose 3), so in according to our virtual aviator Mr Samana1 they will operate 6 planes, looks like they want to run 25 daily flights. WOW! I am wondering, if it is so easy to rn airline here, why Aeromar doesn't have 25 daily flights? It seems that LAN will eclipse AA here, the airline that is above them in ONE WORLD, wow!

This is funny, Aerocontinente proved that having a branch here in Dominicana is like to go down inside the weirdest utopia. Remember their plans when they started to fly? There were like 10 destinations, NYC, MIA, SJU, Latin America and Europe. So where are they now? Aeromar tried to fly to MAD, so what happened? GET REAL! In case if Hipolito wants to reanimate DO, well let's forget LAN Dominicana then. Government needs to make money with DO, so why do they have to stand chile airlines here.

Aviation is very difficult business, it is not like: I wanna fly and tomorrow I will.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Avia

You are right from some part but you need to now who now have HUB in SDQ have the future.

Aeromar and Aero Continente have all intended to fly these routes but the world crisis and economy situation makes it dificult.

Aeromar was another case about air worthniss of a B747-200B.

But if the USD will be cheaper or the best is 1 USD -18/19 RD$ then will the demand grow im sure that Aeromar, Aero Continente, Lan Group will add flights and increase flights.

I'm happy that airlines coming to SDQ maybe the economic situation of the country will be better more touristm more flights and cheaper.

25 destinations?

Well Lan Dominicana has announced to start 15 May but now they will fly 16 June. Ofcourse its Lan Chile but is a registred Dominican Air Carrier. The B767-300 stay with Lan Chile titels, the other aircrafts with Lan Dominicana titels. the B737 was anounced to fly regional flights/domestic and the A320 to San Juan PR, and other destinatios from SDQ and PUJ

Aeromar has also extended the licence for POP to SJU, MIA and JFK route (maybe they will return flying these routes)