12:32 am Anyone awake?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Amber, you need to find a Sanky. Cris, you would only drive to Nagua if somebody there was offering fresh Maine lobster or fried clams. Regards, PJT

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
LOL!!

PJT.. LOL!!! I don?t need to pay 4 it! LMAO and Criss.. don?t ya know driving at nite is dangerous?
thanks 4 the laugh kiddies.. ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You forgot to mention "Wellfleet Oysters"!..PJT

Amber,I am one of the reasons that driving at night IS dangerous! You are well worth the risk!! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Oysters

Amber, think you are bored now, you deserve better than Cris, he would not drive all night for you; for your food, yes. Cris, forget about the Wellfleet oysters, they are served on the half-shell, with a garnish of No.6 Fuel Oil brought up from Buzzards Bay. Regards, PJT

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Bored in Sosua

I was playing pool with the girls at the bar. (To me that's boring OK Guys) My car is still in the shop or I would take a drive out to Nagua tomorrow after the F-1 race. The wife is taking her summer vacation (4 1/2 months) in Canada and I'm all alone. (Holding back my tears)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Translation: Amber, if you are bored in Nagua, why not come keep me company in Sosua?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
bored in NY

Eddy : I wish I was playing pool in your bar and knocking back a few cold presedentes. How is Fatima doing?What a sweet girl.

Amber: Wish I was on last night but I was driving upstate at that time.Always love chatting with you and with my buddy Jan.I'll pop in tonight around 9:30 to see if anyone is around.

Larry

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
LOL!!

Eddy, bored in Sosua?? Como on, buddy! BTW, my son is still asking about Benjie.. go figure kids!
What you should do is take a day off and go to the Jaragua reunion!!

Eddy...cute translation!!:bandit:

Larry, I?ll pass by chat room later on tonite since I have this stupid, boring function to go and plan to get away from there before 11 even if I have to fake a headache... Leaving now.. sigh..

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
06:45 Headed for the Bar . F-1 at 08:00

Amber, you're right I do need a couple of days off. Will give that Jaragua reunion some thought.

Ken: Having slept on it (The translation that is) there could be some truth in it. LOL

Larry, get back to see us soon. Will say hello to Fatima who looked so sexy last night at work that I nearly cheated on Amber.

Have a nice day you'all

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
What about me? Anyway, I'm trying to get her to come on a cruise with me. They have a 3 day 4 night out of POP for US$299.00/pp 2 days in Cuba and 1 in Jamaica. So far she said NO. I'll keep you informed. Yea Sure.