Tropical Luperon Beach Hotel

mdhcwh

May 20, 2003
Hello Everyone

Can anyone tell what this resort is like? I've read some quite poor reviews but also some good ones. We are going there on Monday for our Honeymoon.

Any infomation would be appreciated.

Many thanks

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
I live in Cabarete and we just spent two days there. It is nice and food is ok for an AI. Make sure you ask for a room away from the entertainment! We were next to the darn stage and it was very loud!!!

Marina

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
I'm sure if the front desk finds out that you're on your honeymoon, they'll give a nice quiet room, away from everyone else!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Another thought is if you're next to the entertainment you can make all the noise you want. ;)

Sorry I stubbled into the wrong forum.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
I stayed there a couple of days...

This hotel ain't all that. It was just OK. The food was descent. The hotel is too darn far from society. If you get a chance venture out to the night club they have in the middle of the small town. I had fun there. You would like it if you like Merengue Tipico.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I'm betting you have a wonderful time

Do ask for a quiet room. do get out and about. Luperon is a bit off the beaten path, but it is a nice little town.. go to "el Castillo" where you can see the quarry that was used to build the first little European settlement in the New world. And enjoy !!

HB