Vacation Rentals

M

Minerva Roman

I am interested in a vacation rental home near the beach in Puerto Plata for May 30- June 6. Family of three with a young child travelling from the United States.

B

Becky

Check out Seahorse Ranch---they have their own website---but they are expensive---$4000 US per seek---too much for us Canadians! Friends went there in Jan. & loved it, but when I saw their full brochure, I didn't think there was enough there to entertain my kids: 12 & 16. I suspect it is not yet fully developed. The houses looked absolutely gorgeous---very large mostly, big enough to spilt with 1 or 2 couples, which makes the price not bad. I believe that price may include 1 staff person or 1 cook & you pay extra for the food each time, but apparently not too expensive.

E

Ellen

Hi Minerva,

You may also wish to check out Casa de Campo on the southeast coast. They have a wide range of things to do for both you and your family. An adequate beach, and every sport under the sun. Well maybe not hockey!! You might even be lucky enough to catch a concert at Altos de Chavon (the georgeous recreaion of an Italian hillside village) There are several luxurious villas (with pools) available for less than the aforementioned Seahorse Ranch. If interested give me a call. Have a great time!!