Hotel Lina

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
I did a web search and came up with Trip Advisor. I inquired Hotel Lina and there are several reviews in Trip Advisor and Debbies Dominican Travel. Doesn't sound good!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Once one of the fiest hotels in Santo Domingo!

With one of the best restaurants too! Times have changed.Barcelo now runs the hotel.The food sucks now! The lounge is ok to drink and dance,or just listen to the live band.It is not a "Dump",but if I were on vacation I would want more!We use it for business meeting and our Christmas Party.It is "Dingy"! Cris Colon

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
We stayed there in April 2002 for one night, we only ate the breakfast there, they have nice bathrobes to walk around your room in. They have a coffee maker we swam in the pool. The check in guy happened to know my then-fiance, now husband from the campo and so he gave us a nicer room than we had reserved for. We also got a better price for the one night from email the hotel directly instead of using barcelo's online reservation form.

There are nicer places to stay in Sto. Domingo we were staying there because of it's location in the city.

Oh yeah someone has a couple of gallos that start to sing around 4:30 am, you can really never get away from them!