Sars outbreak in Toronto again?

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I was just geting ready to book a flight to Toronto from DR, and I see on CNN 5 new cases reported!.....Here we go again, they figure the last bad press cost the city some 20 Billion $$$$

GypsyGRL

Apr 26, 2003
Line up here ......

Line up here to start the mass hysteria!! First we don't go to war, now SARS! There are now an approx. 20 cases all from a T.O. Rehab hospital. For those of us in the tourism industry, summer is going to be very painful! Our American visitors started cancelling in droves when we refused to go to Iraq with them, now we're back to the SARS hysteria. And to top it all off they've discovered "mad cow" disease in Alberta, Sask. & B.C.! Anyone from the DR want to come for a holiday, we could use the income!!
And how's things on the Eastern side of Canada!?

God help us if the Sens don't win game 7 and go for Lord Stanley! We will have to turn ourselves into the 52? 53?? state just to survive!:confused:

I need a presidente!:(

GypsyGRL

Apr 26, 2003
Crap!

Anyone know the words to the Star Spangled Banner!!!!
Oh well, hockeys done,figure skating is def. done, bring on the ball!

I'm going for several presidentes, maybe tomorrow will be a better day!:cry:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Re: Line up here ......

GypsyGRL said:
. And to top it all off they've discovered "mad cow" disease in Alberta, Sask. & B.C.!

One I repeat one cow in alberta had mad cow desease. The media is bad enough without help from you.

GypsyGRL

Apr 26, 2003
Allow me to re-phrase.....

bob saunders said:
GypsyGRL said:
. And to top it all off they've discovered "mad cow" disease in Alberta, Sask. & B.C.!

Allow me to re-phrase that.....
1 cow in Alberta had mad cow, it was from a Sask. herd who's offspring?? has gone all over Sask., Alberta, and B.C. and was made into DOG FOOD! The 1 cow, not the herd!Thank you Canada! My dog thanks you too!

Maybe if Chretien would shut up, and now that CDN troops are gone to Iraq, maybe things will settle down a bit for us!

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
It looks like the World Health Org. (W.H.O.) is going to put Toronto back on there hit list...