American Is Outragous!!!!

nashville dude

May 27, 2003
It is impossible to find decent airfare out of Miami in July to puerto Plata. I have no idea why. Hell, it would be cheaper to fly to Europe for a few days. Maybe I can find a fishing boat going that way. I have flown to Puerto Plata many times but never seen airfare like this. 450 plus outta Miami. Any suggestions?????

nashville dude

May 27, 2003
I'll check it out

Thanks for the info, but I think that may be for June travel?? I'll take a look. I have been looking on mostly expedia, travelocity, ect. I hope your right. I get get back down soon, or I'll be outta of mind.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
AA.com

Is usually the best place to start with AA flight ticket pricing.

You're going to pay $500 or so I bet. July is pretty popular with the kiddos out of school, and August can be worse.

You can always pray and fly Aeromar.

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Juan/Nashville - there's been some good prices from MIA-POP but then the connection from BNA (nashville) to MIA was outrageous. we've been looking 3 times a day to try and catch something for July trip.

Nashville - we're from paducah, KY and own a house in Sosua. So we try to get down every couple of months. Haven't been since Easter - planned on going down Memorial Day - and just plain couldn't afford it!!!

nashville dude

May 27, 2003
FARES

Lan What? Who are they? Are they safe? Hey, Paducah, KY.. How can i contact you. I too, am intrested in a place in Sosua...

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
JanH said:
Juan/Nashville - there's been some good prices from MIA-POP but then the connection from BNA (nashville) to MIA was outrageous. we've been looking 3 times a day to try and catch something for July trip.

Nashville - we're from paducah, KY and own a house in Sosua. So we try to get down every couple of months. Haven't been since Easter - planned on going down Memorial Day - and just plain couldn't afford it!!!

Just spend the money you cheapscate! It wont get any cheaper till September. Check now and you will see that I am right!

I no longer go for 1 week a month. I now go for a month at a time every other month! LOL

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: FARES

nashville dude said:
Lan What? Who are they? Are they safe? Hey, Paducah, KY.. How can i contact you. I too, am intrested in a place in Sosua...

There is a whole thread Sosua/Cabarete Gated communities with lots of us that have bought property in Sosua/Cabarete area.

Escott

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Nashville Dude - Your PM (Private Message) feature is not turned on. Turn it on and I'll send you a PM with my email address. Good to meet someone living so close to us.

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Nashville - i sent you a PM. you know how to get it? (click on "USER CP" button) do you have the "email" preference turned on so DR1 can send you notice that someone sent you PM or responded to a thread you're participating in?

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
Outrageous is...

Paying $360 for a flight from MCO-MIA. 27 minutes on the air, no service whatsoever and only 500 miles :(.