looking for cheap place to stay near bavaro beach

Blaire

May 14, 2003
hey its blaire again im always looking for cheap stuff!!! anyways I was wondering scince you guys are such a big help if you could give me any info on cheap places to stay near bavaro beach we will be staying for 2 weeks and arent looking for anything fancy or all inclusive we arent picky! we would like it to be near the beach i saw some little hotels on my way to our hotel when i went to the DR spring break 2003 I dont know what any of them are called or what the prices are...can anyone help me PLEASE! some names and prices would be great or recomendations...any info would be aprreciated tho!
Thanks AGAIN!
Blaire:cool:

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Cheap places?

In El Cortecito (Bavaro) there are a couple of places that may fit your bill.

Cortecito Inn, is across the street from Captain Cook Restaurant and it has a pool and beach restaurant. Price is about US $50 dbl per night, includes breakfast. Phone: 809-552-0639/552-0640 fax: 552-0641.

La Posada de Piedra, is a guest house on the beach, it has internet service, restaurant and bar. Price is about US $25-35 night. Phone: 809-221-0754 fax: 552-1083 email: laposadadepiedra@hotmail.com / www.laposadadepiedra.com

Note: the prices are subject to change.

Regards, PJT