aero carribean has low SDQ fares

nashville dude

May 27, 2003
Although i prefer to fly into Puerto Plata, I'm not a millionaire at this time and refuse to be raped by AA. Anyway, some outfit called Aero Carribean has fares at 289 form Miami to Santo Domingo. Has anyone ever heard of this outfit? Are the carribean seas littered with there aircraft? lol.. If anyone has any info on this airline and if I need a life insurance policy t fly them, let me know

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
No

Aero Caribbean doesnt have flights from Miami to SDQ i thought from Havana and/or Santiago de Cuba (maybe they fly MIA-SCL-SDQ) maybe its cheaper in this RUSSIAN Aircrafts ( i dont like stupid russians a lot of incidents the last time).

LanDominicana (Lan Chile) have low fares to SDQ from Miami

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aero Continente

O i have posted yet bout AerCaribbean

Well they have postponed operations the last flight will be at 15 June 2003 and the will return in December 2003

They have 199 US r.t.

nashville dude

May 27, 2003
TRAVELOCITY

According to travelocity, they do , in fact, have flights now. So, Lan Dominican is good? I did notice, they too, have cheap flights. Thanks, I'll look and see. I gotta get backon that Island soon, or I'll go nutso. & months is too long.....

Juan

Apr 22, 2003
Nashville, I also watch the POP flights. I just checked the 289 fare but after the taxes it is 395 to SDQ

American to POP with taxes were 350.

Now the dates might b different.

I used June 6 to June 9