No report yet...but it's coming!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great time in DR...as usual!

But the best part was that I was offered TWO jobs in Santo Domingo...

Neon 89.3 and Kiss 95 FM...

I'm working on the details now...(like how little money they're going to pay me to live in PARADISE!)...and trying to tie up loose ends here...and then I'M ON MY WAY for real this time!!!

Hopefully before the end of June!

They have also told me that it would be easy for me to produce a TV show...and I'll be able to make up for the small salaries...

I was even offered a one bedroom apt. right on the Malecon...fully furnished...it was a friend of Jan's...

That is one awesome lady...she has helped me out so much!!!

They are waiting for me...my beautiful people...I'll have a full report soon...I promise...

Sorry about missing the reunion but you're right...couldn't shake off my 'sankies'...

Actually, this trip I met so many wonderful people not only from DR but also from PR, California and New York...I had a blast!!!

You'll see!!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Musicqueen said:
I had a blast!!!

You'll see!!!

Eagerly awaiting your report, MQ; trusting that you won't disappoint me this time. You set the bar awfully high with your first report.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
MusicQueen if you are going to start working for the Vargas Brothers at kiss 95 fm let me know so i can send you my new Reggaeton Hit, by the way great news lock that deal down.

Erickxson