We need an uprising!!!

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
My God!!!! I know we have talked over and over again about the present government and their scandalous policies but this is getting to be ridiculous! Now, I read that a lot of business/stores are closing down and the governments attemp to blame this whole thing on the baninter scandal is getting out of hand. What's next? I wouldn't be surprised if the Hippo himself came out claiming that this whole mess could have been stopped by the Fernandez admistration and at the same time praise his government for discovering such a mess (using it in his campaing for re-election). Who will save us from this whole mess???

Well, my people I think it's time for an uprising!! We must have our riffles, pistols, rocks and tires ready for the year 2004 elections incase Mr. Baldy gets re-elected. So, we are going to need a couple of retired generals and souldiers to take the lead!! I think we could have Golo as the Secretary of Information and AZB as one of out generals and I'm sure there a lot females in here that can make for great spies to help us with the present governments movement's and where-abouts. So, who's ready for action?? Any other suggestions for this movement will be gladly welcomed!

DR_DEFENDER