Pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad1077

May 9, 2003
I have just recently booked a trip to POP and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some sights and discos/bars to go to. I will be staying at Breezes. If anyone can give any information on places to visit or the resorts night life, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The Breezes is actually quite a way from Puerto Plata. It is east of Sosua, and nearer to Cabarete than Sosua. The resort has a very active activities program, and Cabarete has an active night life. A good combination.

mad1077

May 9, 2003
How far away is Puerto Plata City from Breezes. Can you recommend any disco's in Cabarete. I read something about the High Carribean - does anyone have any insight on this club?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The High Caribbean is on outskirts of Sosua, on way to Cabarete. It is the most popular disco among foreign visitors in Sosua. I'll let Chris or one of the other Cabarete residents talk about the night life there.

Dec 9, 2002
jazzcom said:
He is going to a All Inclusive. Probably wont leave much.
Don't paint everyone with the same brush Jazzy. People stay at AI's for all sorts of reasons, and some of us actually do get out and about you know.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Nightlife in Cabarete? Uhm - I don't get to see much of that side of life lately - best I can do is a late night dinner or a game of pool. Something to do with growing up and getting older. But my daughter informs me that you don't have to be an insider in Cabarete to get to the places where it's happening. Just walk down the beach around 11p.m. and the happening places will announce themselves.

Sanson

Apr 14, 2003
Puerto Plata

Well, If you want go out to eat, you could go to Hemingway`s Cafe on el Centro de Conveciones of Puerto Plata. It`s a kind of T.G. Friday`s. The food is good (At least it used to be) and they sometimes have live rock bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.