warnings - contd

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Only a Dominican like you can be "So Proud of" a Sankie who is lower than a piece of dog doo twotiming a woman even before he takes advantage of her.

Dominicans that I know wouldn't even be bothered with these guys let alone praise them. They certainly wouldnt "LOOK UP" to these types like you evidently do.

Personally I think that these fat, hard up Canadian women and in this case a British woman deserve their lot in life if they can make peace with it. Shame is for the ones that don't understand the water they are treading in.

You know what they say, right?

Some times when you are up to your ass in Alligators you fail to realize you are knee deep in water...

Regards

PS>Anna, no one put this guy down btw!

Last edited:

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
dominican men - camilo\juan camilo

what is the point of having this forum if you are not allowed to post threads on it, can this be kept opened, just to warn people

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
cosmicjo

There is a whole forum full of warnings. Some in a nice way and some in not such a nice way. Do you actually think that will stop anyone from making their own decisions?

The problem I have with it all is that the third party is never able to tell their side of the story and that is the problem I have with it all. I'm not saying it's ok to take advantage of anyone but for heaven sakes adults should be allowed to make their own decisions and their own mistakes. Whatever each side is getting out of it well let it be.
I'll say it till the day I die.

"No one can take advantage of you without your permission."
Unless it's a child

I don't want this to be a let's hunt and destroy all the sankies forum.
Most people can feel in their gut when something is not right but they go ahead with it anyways and that should be their chose.
Why is it that you or any other woman/man reads all this and still does what they feel? Because they want to.

So you do what is best for your own life and let others live their own as well.

Thank you!!

Last edited:

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
You keep saying Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans as long as you keep generalizing you are descriminating against me and i'll exactly what you don't like praise them.

STOP GENERALIZING BY DOING THAT YOU JUST TELLING THE WORLD HOW IGNORANT YOU ARE.

Thank you very much

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
ERICKXSON said:
You keep saying Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans Dominicans as long as you keep generalizing you are descriminating against me and i'll exactly what you don't like praise them.

STOP GENERALIZING BY DOING THAT YOU JUST TELLING THE WORLD HOW IGNORANT YOU ARE.

Thank you very much

Defending the indefensable will only destroy any credibility you have left.

Call it generalizing if you wish but Sankies are scum. There is another poster on DR1 who once said she invites Sankies over to her home for dinner and even lets them bring their targets. Because of that she has lost all credibility to comment on the subject in my eyes and in the eyes of many other.

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Tony C - for us newer people on this forum, would you define Sankie? is it like "white trash" people in the states? can a man or woman be called that?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A "Sanki" is a "Gigolo",a male prostitute!

Many work in "AIs" as menbers of the "animation team".They look for lonely women tourists,dance with them,tell them they are beautiful,and take money,and/or gifts in exchange for sex.It is 100% the same as when we men go with dominican prostitutes.A lot of men on this forum don't seem to see,or want to see' that!!!Its "PAY FOR PLAY" no matter which sex is involved! Wise up guys,the girls don't like us either! Its all about the MONEY!! CRIS COLON

Last edited:

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
i understand but why don't she reffer to sankies and stop reffering to Dominican man i do understand they are from the Dominican Republic therefore Dominican Man, i am a Dominican man but i'm not a Sankie why i have to be mixed in it please reffer to them as Sankies and that's it.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yes erickxson you're right she shouldn't put all Dominican men in the same category. There are many good ones. cosmicjo if you wanted to tell katie about this guy you could have emailed her. Please don't include all Dominican men in your story becuase it's not fair. Jazzy same goes for you don't include all Canadian women in your examples.

Thanks and try to get along.It can be done without degrading anyone.

Last edited:

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
dominican men

i apologise I know all dominican men aren't the same as I know quite a few over there who have been good friends to me and will always look after me if anything went wrong any time I was there

so if any offence was caused I apologise and will refer to them as sankies but to everyone out there not all men are the same whether they be in the dominican or anywhere else in the world, there are bad and good guys in this world

hope this clears it up!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Note from me:

It seems like at least once a month this subject comes up and everyone jumps on the bandwagon then it calms down. Read all that's in this forum.
It must be fun or people wouldn't start the same threads over and over only to hear the same crap over and over.

Thank you that is all.

By the way the stove is HOT don't touch it!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
ERICKXSON said:
i understand but why don't she reffer to sankies and stop reffering to Dominican man i do understand they are from the Dominican Republic therefore Dominican Man, i am a Dominican man but i'm not a Sankie why i have to be mixed in it please reffer to them as Sankies and that's it.

She totally described a "Sankie" and you said you were very proud of him. You are mixed in because you are sympathetic towards them and therefor no better than pond scum.

It would be kind of like Anna talking about a WHORE as Mother Theresa.

I never thought you were the brightest star in the sky but any moron would understand what you don't.

Anna... I don't know how many times Canadian Women have come on this board with the Sankie Dream Stories and you know that as well as I do. Now I know that there are also Brits that go for these guys also but my experience here is that they are mostly CANADIANS on the board making the posts.

I know that they are usually FAT PIGS because I always see them walking by Rockys while I am eating with their PRIZES wearing NEW FUGLY shirts that is obviously newly bought by the Fatties.

Now I don't think that they should be put out of business just as I don't think that the WHORES should be put out of business. They serve a purpose and that is to give the tourist what they want. Even FATTIES need love Anna and I am all for it. I only respond when some idiot idolizes them or a woman is blind to the game. Paying for sex is fine for any consenting adult. Getting taken and not knowing is NOT. I am in the education business! LOL

Escott

cosmicjo

Feb 28, 2003
warning - again contd

looks like this is going off the scent a bit

i only went on to say what I heard so people can know what sort of people some dominican men, sorry sankies are and then all the insults start

Last edited:

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Look, maybe i went a bit off with you ladies and i apologize i really don't like to generalize on cultures or people from a certain country remember assumptions are the mother of screwups, i saw the title read the message and automatically was offended i know you were reffering to a Sankie reason i made my comment just to bother you, there's alot of people that frequent this board and they do not know Dominicans can you imagine the beautifull impression this assumptions that all Dominicans are Sankies will leave in their heads coming from people that live or frequent the island country on a monthly basis or so. I'm very proud of being Dominican i do hate scumbags, a Sankies is just another scam.

ERICKXSON

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
ERICKXSON said:
a Sankies is just another scam.

I don't think so - I think a Sankie is a male hooker. There are female hookers and there are male hookers. There is a place for both in society.

Like we say in business - If the market is not there, why do the business? Obviously the market is there - despite people not agreeing with the type of business.

juan camilo

or whatever his name is, I see his name in many forums, ladies looking for the sankie, last I heard he was marrying some 41 year old Brit women. I'll find the post and copy it here.

"Camilo\Juan Camilo - Posted 6-3-2003 12:01

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so did Canadiankate ever find Camilo or speak to him

well news is I have just spoken to him and he is currently working in Riu Merengue\Bachata

Guess what he is engaged to a 41 year old woman from England (he is 29!) and they are due to get married in October, he has only just met the woman, her having gone there for a two week vacation!

He cant wait to come here and said this woman will help him and his family and help him come to England so he can find a good job and then wants to hook up with me when he gets here

well he can take a running jump ............................ "

<b> Now this guy is a sankie.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
:rolleyes:
He said, she said, they said, then this happened then he did this and that. What a soap opra.

So tell me should we find this guy and ? Should she find out who he is marrying and tell her?

Hey if we are going to play the guessing game maybe just maybe he told cosmicjo that story so she would stop calling him.

Sorry cosmicjo. I don't know how and why you all know the same guy and you know what? I don't need to know.

My own personal side note: Before I went into real estate I was a hairstylist for many years and this is where I learnt to go into space while people talked about everyone and their brother. But some love the stuff and can't live without drama in their lives especially if they have non of their own.

Are we done yet?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Oh comon Anna, "Guessing game"?

Gimme a break, this is just like my reference to "Canadian Fat Chicks" not being "spot on".

This guy is praying on women (fatties most likely) that will better his life to the detriment of their own lives. I would have said Canadian fatties but he is evidently engaged to a Brit so my stereotype doesn't fit at the moment but I wonder how many Canadian Chicks (read fatties) he has played on. You know as well as I do that what I say is a good cross section of what has been posted here over the years we have both been observing so don't try and deny it.

I still love ya and passed your regards to nicko:)

Escott