This forum is sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
How do you tolerate stupid statements by some teenagers who are still college students about almost all seats sold fotr Aeromar's summer flights? What the heck, it makes me laugh. Is there anything else but Aeromar to talk about? Are those numbers provided by some users about load factor on BQ OFFICIAL?

Why do you allow to convert this forum to COMADO DE CHOPOS??? Unbelievable!:confused:

I think Aeromar should create its own board on their web, who cares about % factor on BQ flights? Those numbers are false, absolutely false.

This promo campaign for Aeromar looks extremely cheap, Aeromar should improve its poor service first, I am so tired to read the same, how beautiful and wonderful Aeromar is, bla bla bla.

IT IS RIDICULOUS, some users look stupider than stupid.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aeromar

Stupid russian listen, are you one thats nows something about Aeromar. NO!!!

I think you never have seen a aircraft of Aeromar (not a picture) you are totally FALSE stupid Russian ask the Tupelov to operate for Aeromar maybe they can help you to DOWNGRADE Aeromar every week accidents with stupid Russians aircrafts maybe can Aeromar hac=ve accidents on this aircrafts.

The Tupelov are cheap aircrafts but al are GASTADORES 600 l/km
and a lot accidents the last time.

You have totally NO IDEA about Aviation you are one of the people thats belongs to the HELL.

ONLY coming with NEGATIVE news.

Its is confirmed AVIASTAR is a RUSSIAN that HATE AEROMAR because Aeromar es la LINEA AEREA LIDER DE LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA I ESTAS QRUECIENDO MAS I MAS.

PORQUE YO LO SE PORQUE YO TENGO MUCHO CONTACTO CON AEROMAR i ESTOY APOYANDO LA AVIACION DE LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA.

AIR SANTO DOMINGO, AEROMAR, SAP AIR, AEROLINEAS DOMINICANAS, QUEEN AIR, AERO CONTINENTE DOMINICANA, LAN DOMINICANA i DOMINICANA DE AVIACION., AERODOM, DGAC, todo que es con relacion aviacion.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
To close this subject I would like to inform you that Tupolev 154 is the plane that had never a single accident that was caused by mechanical failure, all crashes were caused by pilot's failure, do some researches. More than 1000 TU154 were built, it is the safest plane technically. And you better check your vocabluary. Anyway, do not believe everything you were told.

About me seeing Aeromar's plane, I used it once when they had 727 from NYC to SDQ, it was not Aeromar, it was 101% Falcon. It was ok. And I think that I am the only person on this board who gratuated from University of Aviation and I have much expirience than you can imagine.

Leave me alone, you don't know me!

BYE!

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
by the way,

many of us come from different Academic backgrounds; you don't hear us bragging about what we know or where we went.

you are here by choice. I would call you both teenagers but I have seen teens act in a more mature way than both of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.