I need help???

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Hi to everyone,
Well i'm hoping someone here will please help me out with some advice also opinions too.well I've been with my boyfriend on and off for 2 years n a half he lives in Sto Dom i live in Queens the problem is that i kinda met someone else we are just friends and talk on and off but i have no feelings for this person at all i want to make it clear i love mi novio very much sowhich brings me back to the story i really would love to make things work out with my boyfriend the problem is that each time i leave him back in nuestro pais, i feel like he gets a little cold i don't know why??? i love him very much i feel great with him he is a wonderful guy...right now i'm working to save money so i can move to DR to be with him, i just feel that why does he have a sudden change? is it that he is having second thoughts ? in the past he has always wanted things his way i try really hard to please him but lately he is acting up by not calling, writing as much as he use to ? i worry i don't want to lose him but at the same time i feel that maybe time away from each other will make him miss me more . anyway the guy i ta;lk to is very cool kind funny, i just feel confused but i still know inmy heart that i'd rather be with my boyfriend. does this make sense to anybody??? can anyone please give me their input ??? also i tried telling my boyfriend he is not really getting the hint. i don't want to pressure myboyfriend Salomon, any advise for me i know all you people here are great in giving advice.

Thank You
Sarita

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Other than where he lives this is a poor venue

for lonely hearts issues.

Salomon? Sounds fishy to me.

The guy in Sto. Domingo - does he have a job etc., or do you buy everything when you visit? If so the sadness and coldness may = brokeness.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
In case some have forgotten Serita is Dominican and moved away a couple of years ago.
Serita we better stick to talking about the boy in S.D. otherwise this doesn't fit here.

The only thing I will say is that you are very young to settle down so go out and meet and date other guys. You don't have to get serious with them but have fun while you can girl. Life is too short. Decide if your life is going to be spent in the DR or not. What is best for you. That's what you have keep in mind. Will you have a future in the DR? What does your boyfriend do in SD?

Good luck.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Dear Serita,

I do have to agreee with Anna, to be young and settle down , you miss out on so much in life.
Go out, have fun, travle, meet new people, experience life, as it is very short.
We all think we are in love, when some one gives us a hard time, why is it??
Hon, your whole life and love is still ahead of you. Do not despare and forget the guy in SD, there is way too mauch fish in the sea to morn after someone who is being cold to you. If he really loves you , he would write, call every day if not twice a day.
You can find love, when you least expect it. I did!!!!

Have fun girl !