Visiting DR in July

puh-leez

Jun 10, 2003
I will be visiting Puerto Plata in late July with several of my male friends and cousins and wanted to know where are the best hang-outs to meet women. We?re staying for 6 nights at the Coral Marien but would be inclined to venture outside of the resort and visit nearby towns Sosua, Cabarete and Santiago. Where in these towns do you think we will have the most fun as 30 something males who are seeking a hell-a-vuh time! We want to experience the Merengue scene but would also want to dance to some American music too. Any suggestions as far as night clubs are concerned?

Get me out the dark...puh-leez!!!

sliverghost

May 22, 2003
late July Visit also

puh-leez,

I am visiting in late July also and staying at the Coral Marien

Where are you guys from? I have learned a lot for this forum and other sources. Send me a private message (PM) with your email address and maybe I can shed some light.

Thanks to all the wonderful people on this forum I am comfortable going to POP and really looking forward to a great vacation.
:cool:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Pul--eeze

Bring raincoats, sun screen and bug spray for the evenings. Jeans, t shirts are standard wear.

Dress up would be real nice T shirts and clean jeans.

Even the governor of POP knows that sexual workers are available!!!!

HB

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
is good visit dr in summer from june to august. there many place you people can do in dominican republic. the beach, the party, going to the rivers rios y mucha cosa

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
santobonao said:
is good visit dr in summer from june to august. there many place you people can do in dominican republic. the beach, the party, going to the rivers rios y mucha cosa

You can do these things in the Dominican Republic 12 months a year.

lola

Jul 10, 2003
Headin' that way

My friend and I will be there next weekend (7/18-21) and are curious of where to go for fun as well. (Two single chicks in our 30's.) We're also staying at the Marien Coral. Have you already been there? If so, can you offer any advice? If not, have you gotten any good tips you'd care to share? Thanks!!

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Re: Pul--eeze

Hillbilly said:
Bring raincoats, sun screen and bug spray for the evenings. Jeans, t shirts are standard wear.

Dress up would be real nice T shirts and clean jeans.

Even the governor of POP knows that sexual workers are available!!!!

HB

Most of the guys I know in the DR wouldn't go for the evening wearing t-shirts. More like, shirts w/collar buttoned up and casual pants or jeans, and shoes...not sneakers. Muy lindo!

Also, I hear Santiago has some really great discos that are open all night. Sosua has a lot of smaller bars and a few dance places. In Cabarete the bars at the beach are opened at night. Don't worry...you'll have fun!

Last edited:

DomPlaya90

Jul 10, 2003
if ne one is going to DR they should visit Fiesta Bavaro in La Romana, they got clubs with both spanish and english music, and u would meet some hot chicks, (in the beach most of the girls u could see topless getting a tan!) people going to DR should not worry about looking for fun 'cause its everywhere!