Dominican Men! How good are they at foreplay?

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
Foreplay, Anyone?

That is if you are UP for it..:bandit:

Having had enough about politics and sankies for the time being, I thought it would be a good time to talk about something you can never have too much of: Foreplay.

Since we?ve already talked about sex, reasons to and not to and what we do during and after, why not talk about the chase, the seduction, the enticement, the moment you go from a goodnight kiss to unbridled passion?
The idea is to leave the professional sexual workers out of it and destroy some myths, educate and come out with a better idea of what the other side really thinks..
What is the male viewpoint on foreplay for themselves? For their mates? Do Dominican men differ from the rest in any of this?
What is the female viewpoint?

To avoid repetition, let?s suppose that you are with someone that you definitely have chemistry with. You have not waved your wallet around and are not in an AI. This person is with you because they want to be and the feeling is mutual. You are now mentally receptive to the point where even a hand placed over yours seems to send waves of electricity through your body.. This is what true foreplay entails.. The embracing of mind and body making each millimeter of your body a playground of pleasure.

Don?t mistake foreplay with getting the person hot. The difference is that in foreplay you are enjoying the pleasure you are giving in total abandonment, not just the pleasure you are receiving. For example, when you are gratifying someone orally, you may not be liking it, yet you do it to get them hot enough to the point of excitation. Yet, during foreplay, you can be performing the same act, but the feeling is completely different because you are enjoying every instant and must be pulled away.

;)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
foreplay

I love foreplay. All kinds. I enjoy giving oral to every part of a womans body. Any more than 7 or 8 minutes of foreplay is too much for me and I get bored. By that time I am ready to get on with it.
Larry

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
ok

WE can all agree that we like foreplay. But the idea is to be more specific.;) Wouldn?t you like to give women a better idea of what you like?
And BTW a few minutes is describing something that you re doing just to get it over and done with.. not the fire you?d like to keep burning..

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Come on Amber! You are such a woman...jeez! (Lets say what you like ..what we like...hehehehe) You are not going to get any more of a detailed response from any guy on here than what I gave you. Except maybe for Negro Lindo who will try to wooze you all whaile he sits back and laughs.
Larry

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
All I can say is....YUMMMMMM. You got forepaly you got me!!!'The bast I ever had was....oops...its the brugal...makes you horny of makes you want to fight. And right now I'm not in the fighting mood at all!
Nighty night all.....

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
Jan said:
All I can say is....YUMMMMMM. You got forepaly you got me!!!'The bast I ever had was....oops...its the brugal...makes you horny of makes you want to fight. And right now I'm not in the fighting mood at all!
Nighty night all.....
Jan, watch out!!, for that brugal specially the "extra viejo" lol...

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
You are too funny Larry!!

I love forplay as much as the rest of you, I don't think anybody just despises it. It's always better to pre-heat the oven before you put the meat in right?

One of the best foreplay sessions I has was over the phone. It was my first time "hooking up" with this girl and we both knew that there was a sexual attraction but we had reached that icebreaker yet. We just started talking about sex on the phone, sort of flirtatious bragging and stuff and then she told me to come over and it was on after that.
Foreplay and seduction can really get things steaming.
I don't like too much to be done on me though, some kissing and necking is good for me here and there but I'm more of a server, taking care of the woman is what takes care of me most of the time.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Re: Foreplay, Anyone?

Amber said:
That is if you are UP for it..:bandit:

Having had enough about politics and sankies for the time being, I thought it would be a good time to talk about something you can never have too much of: Foreplay.

What a smart lady you are Amber. Things were pretty boring around here. No, I won't give you my take on this (I'm very personal) but, I w/ enjoy reading the comments!

Carry on!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Foreplay depends on the mood and the woman.

For some its "get in the bed Bitch" for others it's different. Not that I have had any foreplay in a while but long term memory says it is not the same anytime with different women.

Depends on exactly how much chemistry which varies much between women.

Now you, I can nibble on for quite a while!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I agree that if there is chemistry it's a big part of the suduction. It can start with only words but those same words from anyone else don't sound the same if there is no chemistry.

Yes if you need a quickie that you can't remember two minutes later foreplay isn't nesessary but if you want a long lasting and memberable event then foreplay is the way to go.

There is nonthing better than two people pleasing each other and climbing that mountain ( so to speak) together and finally reaching the peak and planting that flag. ;)

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Its all in your mind

Foreplay,duringplay,afterplay,allplay
Who cares?For me it allways starts with the first eye contact,the first smile the twinkle in the eyes,the soft subtle grazing touch during a private conversation while looking at a moonswept ocean,that the first forelay,after all your mental foreplay is ovewr you slip unknowingly into the physical stage,nibbling or just brushing your lips against appreciative body parts.Enough for the moment I shall continue at another opportune moment in the near future:cool:
J.H.:bandit:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
What stinking foreplay????

Me need no stinking foreplay. I thought "real men" perform their civic duty (bang the booty) and turn over and go to sleep. What could be more pleasing than a good night's sleep (after action), especially while she is massaging your hairy back?

In any case, I prefer my fish fresh if not, please serve it with some tarter sauce.
have a nice day.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Re: What stinking foreplay????

AZB said:
Me need no stinking foreplay. I thought "real men" perform their civic duty (bang the booty) and turn over and go to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if that's what "real men" do thank God I never met one.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Re: What stinking foreplay????

AZB said:
Me need no stinking foreplay. I thought "real men" perform their civic duty (bang the booty) and turn over and go to sleep. What could be more pleasing than a good night's sleep (after action), especially while she is massaging your hairy back?

AZB, I'm sitting here laughing my head off. You're too funny. I knew this was going to be a good post!

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
HAIRY FISTS BEATING CHEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooops sorry that was my AZB hormones kicking in.Now where was I oh yeah,as my soft lips are promenading along the ankles ,thighs,arms sides bum cheeks,inner labia,neck ears and anywhere else they can wander the moaning and guttural sounds emiting from both of us is increasing the tension build up if the chemistry is right we are now entering the not responsible for my actions mode,weppppaaaa anything that happens now will feel great,sorery folks but thew custom worek can only be shown or explained on a personal level
J.H.:confused: :bandit:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
How is this for oral sex?

Oral sex is all hype and could prove to be disgusting.
Ex: I remember when jazzcom picked up this 300 pesos hooker from sosua and took her to his apartment. upon performing oral sex he discovered it was not only disgustingly smelly but he came across a piece of corn then actually had to spit out a piece of a chunk of meat. When he asked the hooker what it was all about, she mentioned not to worry, larry was her customer before him who actually vomitted inside her when performing the same act. This response was enough for Mr. jazzcom to terminate the session and angryly asked for a complete refund. The poor hooker responded " hey, calm down....what do you expect for 300 pesos, shrimp and lobsters coming out of here.... ?".