divorce

L

Lorin

How long does it take to get a divorce in the DR if you are a US citizen?

F

Fabio J. Guzman

One day, if you and your spouse are in agreement and are willing to come down to the Dominican Republic for the court hearing. See our website below for details.

A

akeem callender

What is the fee in u.s. dollars to travel to D.R. for a divorce.HOW MANY DAYS WILL I HAVE TO STAY IN D.R. ? IF DIVORCE PAPERS WERE FILLED IN THE US WITHOUT A CONCLUSION CAN I STILL GET THE DIVORCE IN DOMINIQUE REPUBLIC?

F

Fabio J. Guzman

Our fee is $1500. It of course does not include travel and hotel expenses. Generally, the clients arrive the day before the divorce hearing, go to Court the morning of the hearing and leave the D.R. that same afternoon or evening if so desired. You can still get a divorce in the D.R. even though you have initiated proceedings in your jurisdiction. However, remember that you want your Dominican divorce to be valid back home. I strongly suggest that you consult local counsel to determine the validity of the D.R. divorce in your place of residence and under the circumstances described. Many web-based services offering Dominican divorces and some Dominican attorneys do not address this issue of validity properly.

A

akeem callender

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. AS SOON AS I RAISE THE FEE AND I GET THE TIME OFF FROM WORK I WILL CONTACT YOU AGAIN. I WILL ALSO SEND YOU SOME REFERALS.