Miami meet up

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
Jon S. is now in Miami, the plans so far are to meet up at Bongo's at 9 pm on friday for some fun.
I am going to come down, and he's going to be there. All others who desire, fall in.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ok guys...

Listen to this all you guys in DR...:mad:

It's gonna be: JonS...his cousin...Erickxson...Negro Lindo...and ME!!!;)

The only girl!!! YEAH!!!:bandit:

We'll have pics and stories by Monday...Have a nice weekend!!

I can't wait!!!:cheeky:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
MQ is FINALLY going to get her groove on with NL!!! History in the making. I want a report in the morning. MQ, I just hope the regulars don't show up as well!

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
Have fun guys!

I'll be in Lancaster County driving a Kenworth around Amish country during the day then enjoying the Chateau Le Mofongo in the Evening. :D

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
ALL I'M GONNA SAY ABOUT LAST NIGHT...

IS THAT I DIDN'T GET TO SLEEP AT ALL...AND NOW I'M BACK AT WORK...THE MUSIC IS BLASTING...AND I'M IN HEAVEN...

I'LL GET BACK TO YOU GUYS ON MONDAY WITH LOTS OF PICS!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

THERESA, YOU'LL GET A PM ON MONDAY WITH THE JUICY STUFF!!!

CIAO!!!

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
ERICKXSON, Sorry I didn't get to reply to your post before I left, I didn't know what I was gonna wear anyway. I had lots of fun in Miami though, weekends are too short..

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Had fun, we all talked alot and joked and blah blah blahhed all night, got to eat some great food but next time the dancing should be somewhere other than Bongos........Theresa, why don't you join us next time;) just to have some fun and whatnot, come down from Atlanta in your baja panty car ;) ...........MQ is a sweetheart, thanks for the radio station tour, Cedric is a wolf in sheep's clothing (SIKE!), he's actually a pretty down to earth guy who should be a DJ for any station's love hour hehe, oh yeah, I'll always cherish that vial of Alize that I drank from between that woman's bosom ;) :p I don't know what else to say other than it was a great time........MQ, good luck on your trip........

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ok...

Here's my report on the meet...

I took the day off on Friday, 'cause I had a special appearance at noon...and there was no point in going to the office after that...

NL called me around 4:45 to tell me he was on his way...What a surprise!! I didn't really think he was going to make it...

I called Jon to let him know, and to finalize our plans for that night...

Around 8:30, NL calls me again to tell me he's already in Miami...I tried to give him directions, but he was too far away from my house...so we agree for him to go to Jon's house and wait for me there...

Once I get there, around 9:15 p.m. I find the two cuties waiting for me...JonS is a very handsome man...with cute little glasses, very tall and in great shape...Kind of shy for the Queen, but lots of fun to hang out with...

NL is...oh, what can I say...Girls, let me just say that the pictures don't do him justice...He has the most amazing eyes...a very sensual mouth, and a rock hard body that won't quit!!!

When I met him he was sitting very casually in the open back door of his SUV...he came over to me and hugged me really tight...My God, those muscles!!! Nice hug!!!

Friday the 13th was a full moon night...and that alone drives me crazy!!!..so you can imagine what kind of mood I was in after that!!!

The boys liked my car, so I drove! I had to stop at a drugstore, 'cause I had forgotten to buy a new bottle of perfume and wasn't wearing any, and you know you can't go out without perfume on...it's like going out naked, right girls?

Jon wanted to buy a disposable camera, but NL came with me to help me pick out the perfume...

We also had to go to the bank, and by that time we were already close to where I work...so I took the guys for a little tour of the radio stations...I think they liked it!

After that, we decided to grab something to eat...there's this little Dominican restaurant right on Calle 8 called "Milly's" so we stopped there...It turns out we ended up talking and drinking and eating and didn't realize that it was already midnight!!!

If Erickxson ever wanted to meet us at Bongo's, we were really late!!! Sorry!!!

Once at Bongo's, this 'shot girl' offers the guys a drink...they REALLY didn't want any;)...but I said yes, please give them the drink!!

You'll see the pictures once I get them to Robert!!! Hilarious!!!

I'm sure both of them enjoyed it a lot!!! Right, guys?

I agree with Jon that Bongo's is not the right place for us...the music wasn't too bad...but not good either...

They finally start playing some merengue, and you should see NL move!!! I joke with him that he must have been an exotic dancer!!!

He asks if I want to dance, but I'm afraid...the temptation is TOO great!!

It was getting late, and I really wanted to dance...so I ask him and we go to the dance floor...

Are you sure you're not Dominican, NL? Somebody taught him how to dance merengue really well!!!

It's getting hot in here!! And I'm not talking about Nelly's song...

Being so close to him, dancing merengue...it's making me think crazy thoughts!!!

Around 3:00 a.m., they turn on the lights at Bongo's which signals the end of our wonderful meeting...but NL doesn't have a place to stay and Jon is staying with family...there's no room there...

So...what's a good hostess to do??? I offer my house...It's already too late to take him to the Homestead Air Force base...I need to be at work by 6:00 a.m....

He follows me to my house, and I let him take my bed...WITHOUT ME!!!

I get some clothes and sleep downstairs...for about an hour...and then it's off to work...

What a dissapointment, right? ;)

At 1:00 p.m. I'm back home and he's already awake. I'm so tired, and I still have around an hour before I need to leave for my next 'remote'...so while he showers, I take a little nap...

NL needs to leave, duty calls...he has to pick up one of his subordinates at the Tampa airport around 9:00 p.m., but since I'm doing a special appearance at a car dealership close to I-75, he comes with me to watch me work for a while...

At almost 5:00 p.m., we say our goodbyes...and hope to meet again soon...before I leave for DR...

I know most of you are dissapointed that 'nothing happened'...

Believe me, sometimes a good friendship is worth more than a moment's pleasure!!!

I had a lot of fun, JonS and NL...You are both great guys and I'm really glad I got to meet you...I hope you weren't too dissapointed with the Queen...

The rest of you that didn't make it...oh, well...maybe next time!!!

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
My side

I wasn't sure if I was going to go to Miami this past weekend or not at the beginning, but I decided that it was an opportunity to meet two people who seem to be pretty nice on-line so why pass it up right?
I was supposed to work until 5 but I left kind of early, being in such a rush to get on the road, I kept forgetting things and running back and forth and didn't get on the road until about 4:30 or so.
MQ and Jon S. had left messages on my home phone so I gave them both a call and let them know I was on my way.
The trip was good, not a lot of cops so I cruised along at about 85-90 mph.
Jon called at around 8 to check my location, I didn't know how far away I was so he said he would check back in about 30 min later. I called MQ and got the voicemail, at that point I figure she wasn't going to make it.
I ended up being closer to Miami than I thought and I tried to call Jon back to get directions but got his voicemail as well. I knew the both of them probably didn't think I was going to come, and after getting both their voicemails I thought maybe the fact that I was actually coming sent them into shock and they changed their minds.
I've never been to Miami so I had no idea where to go, I exited the highway and sat a gas station waiting on a return call from one of them and working on Plan B.
MQ called me and asked where I was. I was closer to Jon, so I called him and he gave me directions to get to his house. I got there and he was outside waiting on me.
Jon cracked a few jokes on my shirt and from then I knew he was cool . We stood outside talking until MQ rolled up in all her glory. We met some of Jon's family then left.
The tour of the radio station was nice, I enjoyed it and Jon and the guy at the radio station had a few things to talk about.
Milly's was good food, good conversation and good Presidente.
We all seemed to have common ideas and beliefs.
I am not Latino so I can't always differentiate if the spanish music at the club was good or not. It wasn't stuff that really got my attention either though, but as long as I'm in good company I can compensate for the rest.
Jon and I got the Alize shot from the shot girl, which was fun. I think Jon may have gotten her number because he's that smooth.
I thought Jon and MQ were gonna go tear the dance floor up a little bit but I guess they weren't really feeling the music.
I know MQ loves dancing so I told her to let me know when she wanted to dance. I'm not that good but we couldn't let the night go by without at least one dance.
We went out to the dance floor and I think her beauty and class inspired my dance skills, I didn't want anyone saying "Look at that beautiful lady dancing with that guy, what a shame she needs a real dance partner."
The club was closing and MQ had to be at work early, so we took Jon home, he apologized to me for not having somewhere for me to sleep but I let him know that I understood and thanked him.
MQ was nice enough to offer to let me stay at her house but I felt horrible because she let me have the bed and went to the couch.
I woke up and was nervous to leave the room because her brother was home. I didn't know if he knew I was there and didn't know what would go down if he saw this strange black guy walking through the house.:surprised
MQ came home and we went to her remote, it was fun. I drank some cafe cubano. and talked with her for a while.
I thought to go pick Jon up but I had to get going and wouldn't have time.
I said my good byes to MQ and got back on the road to Tampa, very happy that I had come down to Miami.
Jon S. is a very down to earth guy with a good head on his shoulders and a good heart. I wish I had his height.
You've got a place to stay, a ride and something to eat anytime we are in the same city Jon.
MQ is the total package, everything I dreamed of and more, Gracias por todo, Mi amor.
Maybe the next time we can do it in the DR.;)

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Re: My side

Negro Lindo said:

Jon and I got the Alize shot from the shot girl, which was fun. I think Jon may have gotten her number because he's that smooth.

Jon S. is a very down to earth guy with a good head on his shoulders and a good heart. I wish I had his height.

You've got a place to stay, a ride and something to eat anytime we are in the same city Jon.

MQ is the total package, everything I dreamed of and more, Gracias por todo, Mi amor.

Maybe the next time we can do it in the DR.;)

Maybe I could've gotten the numbers from her but she convinced me (actually MQ did) to take that shot from between the "Rocky Mountains", after that happened me and MQ mentioned she's a "Sanki Americana" or Argentinian, pretty nonetheless.....

Man what are you talking about? When I grow up I wanna be like you :p :classic: I'm not that tall, I'm only 6ft but oh well.......thanks for the offer and maybe I'll be crazy enough to go down there again

Next time it WILL be in the DR unless I actually go to Miami in the next few weeks again, I dunno though. MQ, thanks for everything, it was great to meet you and NL, an absolute pleasure having me around y'all......hehehehe just kidding;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Me and my one track mind...

I thought NL meant that 'we', meaning HIM and ME, could do 'IT' in DR!!!;) (j/k)

JonS...you're a wonderful guy...some girl is gonna be pretty lucky to have you as her boyfriend...a gentleman in every sense of the word!

Take care and stay in touch!!!

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Sorry guys i went to Bongos early and didn't see anyone that looked like Ms. QUEEN i found some musicians friends of mine and left to another club hopefully i'll see you all next time.

Jon by the way i'm 6'1" one inch taller.
lol!

Last edited:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Yawnnnn...:bored: This whole thing sounds like a BUST. Here I was expecting to read some excitement from the chemistry b/t NL and MQ and ..... nothing. NL are you guys saying that you spent the night in MQ's beaudrior and did nothing but sleep? :confused: