Continental + Delta = more frq flyer miles

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
DL, CO, NW frequent flyer, lounge benefits begin June 18
4 p.m., 6/12/03
Customers of Delta, Continental Airlines, and Northwest Airlines will be able to take advantage of new frequent flyer program and lounge benefits on all three carriers beginning June 18, in this first phase of a codeshare agreement between the carriers announced today. Frequent Flyer members of each airlines? respective programs will earn miles on worldwide flights operated by DL, CO and NW including CO Express, CO Micronesia; DL Express, DL Shuttle and DL Connection Carriers; NW Airlink partner airlines Pinnacle Airlines and Mesaba Airlines. (Song and DCI flights operated by American Eagle are not included under the terms of this program, but remain eligible for DL SkyMiles accrual.) Members of the airlines? airport lounge programs will have access to each of the carriers? worldwide facilities. Combined, the three carriers offer customers 94 lounges in 49 cities around the world, with Continental?s Presidents Club, Delta?s Crown Room Club, and Northwest?s WorldClubs. Read today's news release on delta.com

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Would DL still consider flying to DR?

I guess DL will not start a direct flight from atl to SDQ or STI or POP etc? I mean, they have a code share with CO so why put their own planes on the same destination?
I would like to know if DL would still consider DR as a future destination from ATL?

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
AZB... SDQ still on Delta plans for future route into the Caribbean...they still in negotation with the Dominican Republic goverment.

SO maybe for next year they will operate a 757-200 or 737-800 to SDQ.

So they will keep me update of any future information.

Jan 1, 2002
Delta came to DR, but when? i listen that about 2 years ago.

I waiting that moment. Delta is good airline,

Latino 2002, Delta will operate soon to DR. or No?

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
STANLEY AND AZB.....FOR NOW DAL STILL PLANING TO OPERATE ATL TO SDQ....BUT HAS BEEN DELAY SINCE SEP11,2003.

RIGHT NOW THEY DONT WANT TO SPEND$$$$ ...SO LETS SEE FOR THE MIDLE OF 2004.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Sam, Its always next year. I am getting sick of hearing this from DAL. When you send them an e mail, you only seem to get a computer generated reply: "we are always studying new routes.....etc etc..."

Sam, when this DAL: ATL - STI / SDQ route does materialize, we must celebrate this event in STI, the AZB way. I promise you a time you will never forget.....so keep me posted on this issue. Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
AZB

P.S. I will see you in the end of july on concourse E. Is that where you work?