George Bush, bombs away

richard

Jan 1, 2002
Today, is George Bush's 79th. birthday and while in the shower he sang to himself,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
My son's in the White House,
But please don't blame meeee!

President Bush was visiting an Elementary School in suburban Detroit recently. After giving a short talk on the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan, the President asked if there were any questions.

One little boy named Billy put up his hand and said, "Yes, I have 4 questions. Why did the Unites States attack Iraq without the U.N. agreeing to it? Why did the United States continue their action when no Weapons of Mass Destruction were found? What happened to Saddam? And finally, where is Osama bin Laden?"

At that moment the recess bell rang.

After recess, the President again said, "Are there any more questions about the wars?"

Another little boy named Stevie put up his hand and said, "I have 6 questions. Why did the United States attack Iraq without the U.N. agreeing to it? Why did the United States continue their action in Iraq when no Weapons of Mass Destruction were found? What happened to Saddam? Where is Osama bin Laden? And finally, why did the recess bell go 20 minutes early? And where is Billy?";)