I need DR Pictures for a Web Site

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I would like to put up another 50-75 pictures of the DR on my website. If anyone has some pictures that are under 100k that are great shots and are interesting to people wanting to know about the DR I would love to have them.

Please email them with a explanation of what the shot is to
escott@dominicancondorental.com and I will love you forever.

Thanks,
Escott

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
A while ago someone posted a message with a link to his/her DR photos. I think it was a professional photographer and if memory serves, the person was asking how to go about publishing the work. There were really good and special photos there. Maybe you can do a search for this post and ask this person to use some of the photos? Possibly for a fee?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Thanks Wud, stole a couple of yours. Do you take pictures of all the restaurants you go to? LOL

Regards
Scott

Edited to add:

Wouldnt take BMP's for some reason. Too bad some nice pics.

Ericxson I cant imagine what you would have to add anyway.

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Great response! Keep em coming. I now have over 85 pics up from about 50 before I posted this need. You guys are the best!

I have started getting real picky but have been getting GREAT shots that haven't been presented in other pics and I am going to get more picky so it doesn't repeat and bore people when they look through the album.

Thank you all so very much!

Scott

Oh yeah, thanks Erickxson for your two cents! LOL