The Pyramid Scheme uncovered!!!!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
For those who are interested in knowing how the whole scheme of syphoning money from the economy into the Baninter blackhole worked, here it is. This will be confirmed soon by the authorities in some form of comunique, leak or official document:

The Baninter brass, now in jail, hired computer wizzards who deviced a specialized computer program, with a high degree of discretion and stealthness which automatically funnelled funds directly from investment certificates and other accounts into the so-called "clandestine accounts".

The clandestine accounts were used to finance the personal mega projects of the Baninter brass, such as RNN News, Listin Diario, Telecentro, apartments, land and other property here and abroad, yachts, airplanes, luxury cars, radio stations and on, ad infinitum.

How was this possible without detection??? Here is a practical and easy explanation:

Take for intance my now liquidated Certificates of Investment #286329 and 286305 issued in January 23, 2003 right at the moment when BaninterGate became a hungry lion. The money for these certificates with interest rates of 28% went instantaneously into the clandestine accounts. My interest income was being paid from the pyramid effect created by using money from other accounts in the mainstream system.

This scheme got into a spiral spin in January when rumors of the scheme were possibly made public by competitors and people who knew what was going on and felt a desire to hurt Baninter in revenge. When people started a run for their money, Baninter was deflated and there was no liquidity to cover the giant hole.

But lo and behold, The Central Bank came to the rescue and provided Baninter with $6 billion in advance to cover the overdrafts.

Now, if you go back to practicality, take my certificates again. When they were due and I decided to call it quits because of the rumors, I went to see the manager of the bank, requested a "Cheque de Administracion" for the capital and interest total. The check was paid on March 23 with the funds provided by Banco Central. I saved my ass!!!

So, for those who tell you Figureo did this all alone, take a second to think about it again.

What really hurts about this is that I thought my investment was being put to good use for the growth of our economy and that the income I earned was a product of a good honest investment in our country. I was deceived like thousands of trusting Dominicans and good citizens who placed their trust in these bankers and an inefficient, inept and frivolous Superintendencia de Bancos. My money and your money was used to buy luxury boats and Mercedes for corrupted people who should all end up in HELL!!!

TW

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
This is interesting Golo. We were idly speculating just today on how the fraud could have been accomplished. And came up with a similar kind of scenario. Now, we've just got to hire those programmers eh! They'll make us rich!:bandit:

Sanson

Apr 14, 2003
And, then they say we can`t have a great software company here!! :p.. We had our "Enron", now we need our "Microsoft"!!