Solutions to the DR's Economic Woes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
I just read how Haiti is demanding $21 Billion Dollars in restitution from France for their Colonization and Slavery.

I see this as a great way for the DR to dig themselves out of their Financial mess! Just think of all the people they can sue!
Here is a partial list I came up with:

Spain. After all Dominicans like to blame Spain for all of their problems.

Haiti. Well they did invade the DR many times. Plus they illegal Haitian Immigration is a drain of the DR infastructure. They can afford it after they get the $21 billion form France.

Puerto Rico: For being worse than Dominicans but being smart enough to be a part of the US.

Cuba: For being much Cooler than Dominicans and for taking all of the Great latin Music and just leaving the DR with Merengue and Bachata.

Canada: For sending cheap tourists that keep the Sankie Industry thriving.

Germany: For Sending fat Germans in Speedos.

Major League Baseball: For having the audacity of calling their Basebal God, Sammy Sosa, a Cheater.

Tommy Hilfiger: For encouraging Dominicans to dress like Cheap pimps.

NYC: For allowing the Chopos in Washington Heights to return to the DR to act like Pimps(See Tommy Hilfiger).

The Major Automobile manufacturers: For making Jeepetas that The politicos seem to love.

Cartier: For making those watches that proved to be the Downfall
of baninter.

And last but not least....The USA: Because everybody knows that the US is the cause of all the worlds problems!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.