Flights from SFO-SDQ

GuestCA

Jun 18, 2003
hello. I just checked Airlines from SFO to SDQ and been finding many in the $1000-$1200 range. Do any of you know why that would be so? I'm looking into departing November 9th.....returning some time in Feb 2004. Oneways are expensive also.

A few months ago it wasn't uncommon to find a r/t tix for about $500-$600.

Thx!:alien:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Supply and Demand

They (AA) figure they can get it. I am not certain how comfortable they are pricing out to a 2/2004 return - of course if you fly AA and they lower the price they will do a rollover if you still qualify for a lower fare and return the excess in a travel voucher good for a year.

You may want to try finding one flight R/T SFO - MIA and then a second flight (allowing adequate connection if a different carrier) SDQ- MIA and maybe that would work out.

SFO -MIA is a long trip.

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
Roundtrips over 30 days are almost full fare prices. One Way are also expensives, so you really have no choice. Try and see if you can buy 2 tickets with less than 30 days stay for 1200. U might get lucky.

ocoainsf

Jun 23, 2003
Hi GuestCA,

I moved to SF about two years ago and I still haven't run into any other Dominicans here. Are you Dominican?

Drop me a line at israel_custodio@yahoo.com when you get the chance.