? It is Confussion or Afraid???/

ILLPrincessa

Jun 18, 2003
The question is how do you know if they are afraid or confussed on a relationship......
I am going to tell a small story and would like some REAL feedback.

A woman falls in love a year into the relationship, but knowing the man doesn't love her in return. She knowing stays within the relationship. Some time goes by and the man states he wants out of the relationship. So DAYS go by and they both are at the same club. But he doesn't know she is there only his boyz. They end up opening there months and they make eye contact and she just laughts and walks away. Through out the night he is trying to make her selosa (don't know why they are no longer a couple) the night is over and she is walking right by the car he is in and doesn't even give it mind. But no matter in minutes he is calling her. She picks up and he hangs up. The phone calls continue through out the night. him acting stupid. The one moment comes and he says I would like to go to your house to see you. Her being the one at this point strongly in love with him she says yes. Well they are there talking she is being very rough with him. She puts him to the test and kisses and tells him "Isn't that what you wanted" and he comes out and says I love you......
They continue there relationship after that night and shortly after he tells her it is opver again. But just remember this readers....everytime he stated it was over he would still look for her...

I would like to hear from musicqueen when ever she gets the chance..............
My thought he is very confussed

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm taking a deep breath!!!!!!!!!

The test said I'm only 11 % bitch so I'm working really hard to get that score higher.

Princess how old are you ? Haven't you figured out yet that a guy will say anything if there is a chance of getting laid?
How many times do you need to get kicked in the head before you get it?

ok that should get me up to being 50% bitch.

Sorry but you asked.

Oh and wanted to add that the only one that is confused here is you. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Last edited:

GypsyGRL

Apr 26, 2003
Run!

Anna, I scored 68% in that test, let me help you out a bit.

Run, honey! You are trying to play a game you don't understand! I have been there and let me tell you 7 years later - he didn't change, he didn't love me and guess what he had a piece on the side!

Try to pull your head out of your a** and take a look around! There may be someone else looking for you and your missing it b/c your stuck on this nimrod!

It's a tough walk but once you get past it, you'll be amazed at how good you feel away from him! Playing little games at a club is doing you no good and guess what? He's winning.

Sorry, but been there, done that, all grown up now!
Good Luck, Princess!

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
A TRUE PRINCESA WOULD NEVER LET ANYONE TREAT HER LIKE THAT!

Honey, how old are you? I'd like to know your age before I give you my opinion, okay?

-Indie

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Princesita...

You already know my answer, honey...

It's exactly as Anna and Gypsie have said..."They will tell you anything in order to get what they want...and then it's...si te he visto, no recuerdo"...

I have to keep my 'Miami Nice' image....otherwise I would be a real bitch and tell you exactly what he's doing...and you're playing right into it!!!

Sorry...I know this is hard...but KICK HIM TO THE CURB, GIRLFRIEND!!!

Before he does it to you...again!

Any friendly man/boy/guy advice for this love torn Princess?

Keep it nice!!!

Suerte, y recuerda que tu eres mejor que ?l...ahora, demu?straselo!!!

Sorry...had to edit to add, paraphrasing..."He's not confused...he knows exactly what he's doing...but he sure is confusing you!!!" Now, get out before you get hurt more. HE'S NOT WORTH IT!!!

Cu?date!

Last edited:

ILLPrincessa

Jun 18, 2003
Musicqueen

I was waiting to here from you. I stated to worry that you where not going to reply. Thank you for finding the time to reply to my very complex relationship. And your words mean allot and that is coming from the heart. :)